• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

80 Litre Aluminium Pot For Sale In Nw Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got an 80 litre aluminium pot for sale. I bought it 6 months ago and haven't used it. It might have a couple of small scratches, but is otherwise in new condition.

I paid $140, but will accept $80. If anyone wants it, the first to PM will get it.

Pick up from NW Sydney.

In response to questions - The walls of the pot is about 4mm thick, which is much thicker than my SS pot. Presumably the base is at least that thick too.

Rukh

Surprised somebody hasn't snapped it up yet. Quite the bargain IMO. :beer:

Warren -

I assume you bought it from cooking under pressure http://www.underpressure.com.au/web-content/xcart_directory/xcart/product.php?productid=16410&cat=299&page=2

I bought it from a catering supply shop in Sydney, but it does look similar to the one in your link.

if only I had a lazy $80 RIGHT NOW!! :angry:

in a few weeks :)

but unfortunately right now :(

Jez

Just Pm'd Rukh , i'ts mine....... now to organise someone to put a tap on it .

Just Pm'd Rukh , i'ts mine....... now to organise someone to put a tap on it .

Congrats, lagers. Sounds like a bargain. Putting a tap on an aluminium kettle is dead easy really. All you need is a drill and a spade bit. I'm definitely not Mr.DIY and I could do it.

Just confirming that Mr lagers44 has offered to buy the pot.

Thank you. Come again.

Looks like double batches of ESB are in the making ;)

Kabooby :)

Latest posts

Back