• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

60ltr Fermenter On Ebay

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you happen to request the PDF containing info on what the barrel previously contained??

Did you happen to request the PDF containing info on what the barrel previously contained??

No I did not. Although when I opened it and smelt inside there was no funky chemical smells or anything and I am letting it have a soak over night with some PBW.

For $30 landed in my case it is a cheap storage item for grain and alike

this thread brings tears to my eyes! I bought a 60L (more like 70L) fermeneter a few weeks ago for $70!! Could've bought one of these and an extra fridge!

I checked the crownconcepts link: if you're into no chill cubes then the 25 litre cube looks the goods, especially at $5.20! I reckon the 22 litre jerry looks good at $9.50.
Good find DU99!

I went down and bought a bunch of the fermenters. They are the exact same ones as one of our favourite homebrew stores, but less than a third the price, made in Australia,etc. The taps are 80 cents. The guy I dealt with was great. Very helpful. I bought some 30L fermenters (taller and narrower than Coopers kits fermenters), and half a dozen 15L for splitting beer and storage.
All you have to do is drill hole in lid. Tap hole comes with screw plug, but not sure if it was drilled.
Recommended.

Latest posts

Back