60 Litre Fermenter Bulk Buy Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, AB is located in Penrith.

Thanks guys I have started getting the payments through. I contacted the supplier today and we are still waiting for the order to be put together. I'll let you all know when it is in the road. As for the pick up in at penrith so out this way is good for me.

Alright guys the pallet has arrived. I just need to pick it up from the freight company and we should be good for a pick up with weekend. Please PM me your mobile if i dont have it from previous buys and we will sort out a location.

cheers

I got 27 fermenters on a pallet in my garage and need them to go to their homes. If you have not yet sent me your mobile then please PM me. Cheers i will be organising the pick up for this weekend and will probably be closer to penrith so if you have any major dramas please contact me.

Did I miss the pickup? AB, let me know when/where you want me to pick up the fermenter.

Sorry :-\

Stux said:
Did I miss the pickup? AB, let me know when/where you want me to pick up the fermenter.
Sorry :-
There wasn't really a pick up. But I have organized to get them to everyone. I'll pop it in the car in the morning. One afternoon this week we can meet up after work on the parking lot of an M4 and you can grab it. What do you think

Latest posts

Back