6 Gauge Regulator/manifold Opinions?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reVoxAHB

Reaction score
I'm considering the purchase of a 6 gauge (Taprite) regulator/manifold for use in dispensing.
6man.jpg

The manifold will allow for individual pressure control of each keg, rather than pressure stabalisation common to gas manifolds such as this:
gmx6way.jpg

The seller has taken the manifold apart, cleaned, inspected and tested to 100% working, no leaks. The faces on the gauges have a little surface rust (& comes with caps) but otherwise, cosmetically fine. The manifold will be used secondary, behind my Micromatic reg which is attached to the C02 cylinder.

I can do this for $140AUD landed. Pics
man1.jpg

man2.jpg

man3.jpg

man4.jpg

Thoughts? Comments?

Thanks for your time,
reVox

At that price Revox, snap it up before someone else does. It looks in good nick also. Even if you replace some of the gauges it will still be a good buy.

It looks nice and i would not link to pay the new price...

Purchased! Done. Thanks guys :icon_chickcheers:

a bargin....
six way manifolds are around $70, so twice that for a 6 way manifold with regulator is a steal.

even a two outlet regulator is around $100+ depending on quality.

Even if you decided you didn't want it, you'd easily get your money back and more if you sold it here.

Awesome control, especially as each has a valve. I'm interested to know what you would set your primary pressure at. I have a 2 pressure banked micromatic and love it. At 6 working pressures, you have 3 times the impressiveness.

In the pic were the regs holding pressure? I would have thought that the regs would not have been and the pressure should be reading 0 and not 50psi. Especially the one on the right which has the valve open which should be releasing the pressure.

Drew

Awesome control, especially as each has a valve. I'm interested to know what you would set your primary pressure at. I have a 2 pressure banked micromatic and love it. At 6 working pressures, you have 3 times the impressiveness.
Generally how these are set up is :
First reg wall mount on the bank has a feed hose at tank pressure, this first reg mount should have a larger dial which shows full bottle pressure. Each reg then has its own dial and adjustment but is supplied full bottle pressure.
Drew , replacing the read out dials is a small cost when you consider how little RV paid for the system. Most were probably damaged by havlng the regs screwed in for pressure when the bottle was turn on , a BIG no no. :icon_cheers:
GB

That is awesome, would love to have the option of running different pressures for the kegs.

Latest posts

Back