50lt Kegs - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Morning all, was having a chat to the bar staff in my old local last night and it seems I can lay my hands on 15 50Lt Kegs, Im guessing its an all or nothing deal, should be pretty damn cheap.

Needless to say I will not require 15 of them, 3 or 4 will do me nicely, so I should have 11 to part with.

Story is they were driven down from Sydney and then the deal went bad and they have sat in his backyard for a few years... overall price to be confirmed.

I can feel a 3v system coming on :ph34r:

Yob

Morning all, was having a chat to the bar staff in my old local last night and it seems I can lay my hands on 15 50Lt Kegs, Im guessing its an all or nothing deal, should be pretty damn cheap.

Needless to say I will not require 15 of them, 3 or 4 will do me nicely, so I should have 11 to part with.

Story is they were driven down from Sydney and then the deal went bad and they have sat in his backyard for a few years... overall price to be confirmed.

I can feel a 3v system coming on :ph34r:

Yob

Depending on price and what sort of coupling they have, I would be interested.

Thanks

Roller

I'm only new to the HB scene and have been wondering how some of the luckier members have gotten their mits on the 50ltr kegs for their 3V systems, so I'd love to know what they're asking for them too.

Thanks Yob,

Easey.

I could require 1 for some essential oils, be interested in price.

I might be able to find a use for one, I'm sure. Dependent on price too.

Interested in one, pending price and further details.

Cheers SJ

I could require 1 for some essential oils, be interested in price.
I think Matt and I should talk this through more.

I might be interested if the price is right

Wouldnt mind grabbing one myself is possible.

Also interested depending on price

by my count offer is closed.. (dependant naturally on the final price)

will probably have all questions answered this time next week as I probably wont see him till next Tuesday (Pool Night)

Yob

damn that was fast :lol:

just because they are from sydney dosnt mean they dont belong to someone? would love to know the brewery name on them...

just because they are from sydney dosnt mean they dont belong to someone? would love to know the brewery name on them...
geez fents, youve changed you. I remember the good old days.... ;)

we are all of course assuming they are legit kegs with full legal letters of purchase/decommissioning. arent we fellas.

:icon_offtopic:
Kids do that to some people, for others it makes them get naked and climb into freezers. ;)
ok it was hot, I wasnt naked and you come up with a better way of essentially countersinking the holes after youve already attached the collar to the freezer!

yea ive changed :ph34r: ...by kids i'll assume you mean the 120 brand new stainless steel kegs we just purchased for $120 each! (you do the maths) they are our (kooinda's) kids, our shiny, shiny kids and if we ever catch someone kidnapping one of our kids then our biggest brewer mick will be promptly round to see you with an axe, a shovel, a knife and maybe even some lube.

:icon_offtopic:

ok it was hot, I wasnt naked and you come up with a better way of essentially countersinking the holes after youve already attached the collar to the freezer!

lol thats classic! :D bet you were naked too.

Back