• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

50l Ss Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markws

Reaction score
Lads,

I have two 50L SS std commerical kegs that I do not require. They are fairly scratched up on the outside but would be in perfect condition internally to convert to a mash tun or HLT. I already have 2 for my AG system. A little be of polishing would improve there cosmetic condition (currently in very average condition). Please PM me for further details

Both are FOC with local pick up preferred against shipping interstate.

I would prefer for them to go to a person keen to start or try All grain brewing....but hey....open to all.

Pls PM me - first in best dressed...will post whenboth sold...

Cheers

MWS

Cant believe they havent been snapped up already?

Cant believe they havent been snapped up already?
agreed - I though FOC would be ok - if not acquired by another person at the end of the year they willbe on the community throw-out/rubbish pick-up- A little bit ofa shame

MWS

Hmm.. I wonder how much shipping to Melb would be? A gas fired mash tun would be nice

Thanks everyone for the e-mails - at the moment they both appear to have a new home - if not then I will follow-up in order the other interested members (including NRB).

Cheers

MARk WS

Latest posts

Back