Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

FS (Newcastle) Kegerator w. 2 x Perlick SS Flow Control Taps, 4 x Corny Kegs, Regulator etc.

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by AlexL, 19/1/20.

1. AlexL

Posted 19/1/20
    Hi Guys,

I'm sellling my homebuilt kegerator/keezer set-up with:

- Converted chest freezer with timber collar, chalkboard paint, controlled with an STC1000 (will fit 3 x corny kegs and 2.6kg gas bottle)
    - 2 x SS Perlick Flow Control taps with shanks (the collar will fit an additional tap)
    - Taprite 2 x gas regulator (one pressure gauge is missing a cover but works)
    - 4 x ball lock corny kegs
    - Gas and liquid disconnects included
    - Mashmaster drip tray

Also up for grabs is a standard plastic fermenter, 500ml and 2000ml Erlenmeyer flasks and DIY stirplate (missing the stir bar)

I haven't brewed in about three years, everything is in good working order but is due for a clean

$500 ONO (not looking to split at this stage)

Located in Maryville NSW 2293 (Newcastle), pick up only. Happy to answer any questions.

Alex

Last edited: 19/1/20
  2. mingmarwoc

Posted 19/1/20
    Have sent you a message

Draft saved Draft deleted