• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

4 Way Stella Font Or 2 * 2 Adjustable Tap Fonts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjbur2

Reaction score
Firstly, this is both a thread for something up for sale as well as abit of a question for any one willing to give some advice, so i hope its in the right place.

When i was building my set up a few years ago i did alot of searching on the net at various fonts out there, i was an big fan of some the stella fonts installed in bars in europe, however was never able to find any available here. So i settled and built my set up using a couple of the two flow adjustable fonts that popped up on ebay, they were simple ez to get and have done the job well.

Then while surfing ebay after a few beers i came across one of the fonts i really liked up for sale, hence my problem, and sale oppurtunity.

Do i keep my currrent set up and sell the 4 way font, or do i redo my bar top and sell the 2 fonts that i have on there at the moment?

So to help me out with this is any one interested in purcahsing either the 4 way stella font, or one or both of the 2 tap fonts (pictures below)

Thoughts? Questions?

barpicsa.jpg

That 4-way is awesome. I'd be doing whatever was necessary to get that hooked up. Since it's something you've always wanted, you'll regret getting rid of it just because you'd have to do some mods to the bar top. Those 2-way fonts are sold fairly often.

That 4-way is awesome. I'd be doing whatever was necessary to get that hooked up. Since it's something you've always wanted, you'll regret getting rid of it just because you'd have to do some mods to the bar top. Those 2-way fonts are sold fairly often.

Plus one, 100%!

Well said cdb!

Where abouts are you located?

I would be interested in 2way fonts if the price is right...

keep your current set-up and I'll give you a $100 (US or AU) for that ostentatious one :)

But I feel you missing the real opportunity, make another bar, on for inside and 1 for the garage, the one in the garage can double as a "conditioning" fridge.

keep your current set-up and I'll give you a $100 (US or AU) for that ostentatious one :)

But I feel you missing the real opportunity, make another bar, on for inside and 1 for the garage, the one in the garage can double as a "conditioning" fridge.

Do the above, ill give you $120 :)

I guess another thing to keep in mind is the maintenance of the 'stella' font... as in long term - if you need a seal for the taps or whatever, how easy will they be to find?

Regardless, if I had that bad boy I would be mounting it quicker than tiger woods on a playboy bunny!

BTW: Is there any chance you could post more photos of the 'stella' font? I would love to see the taps from the back and a little more detail? Obviously no benefit to your sales but it just looks awesome and would love to see more of it!

Good luck with whatever happens bro!

heres a few more shots of the stella font

P1010612__800x600_.jpg

P1010629__800x600_.jpg

P1010605__600x800_.jpg

and the other two

P1010607__800x600_.jpg

heres a few more shots of the stella font

:icon_drool2:

Thanks man!

Sooo cool, I hope you keep that font, rig it up in the obviously more than component style you have run your current rig and post some pix of the glory!

Cheers again.. for sharing!

Fantastic looking setup but rather odd in its a double not a true fourway font.Unless there are two feeds per arm. :huh: Never seen anything like it would just keep it for novelty value and flog off the old common double font. I just wish I could justify going from bottles to a kegerator setup would love something that looks like that sitting on top.

Nice and unusual looking fonts. Are they cooled (the stella ones)? Quite a bit of deadspace in them I imagine. As asked before, are they actually 4 way or double two-way.
gf

Fantastic looking setup but rather odd in its a double not a true fourway font.Unless there are two feeds per arm. :huh: Never seen anything like it would just keep it for novelty value and flog off the old common double font. I just wish I could justify going from bottles to a kegerator setup would love something that looks like that sitting on top.

There are two feeds per arm, the circle at the top is a light up section, havent tested the wiring, but im told it works

One of the best looking fonts I have ever seen you would have no trouble selling it onwards.
Surprised if you don't get dozens of PMs asking where you got it from.

Thanks for sharing

Is it cooled? If not I can imagine the average homebrewer pouring a couple of "waste" pints everynight. Great in a pub, great talking point. Unless it is cooled the deadspace will probably go "skanky" overnight.
gf

Is it cooled? If not I can imagine the average homebrewer pouring a couple of "waste" pints everynight. Great in a pub, great talking point. Unless it is cooled the deadspace will probably go "skanky" overnight.
gf

The font is flooded, so cooling isnt an issue.

A little more info for anyone interested
The whole thing weighs around 12kg. I did a brief preassure test and there where no signs of leaks form any of the 4 tap feeds, or the two cooling feeds. After further inspection of the wires it seems that the four bages light up, i havent been able to test this yet as i would need to do a bit of research on how the things are normally wired in (wire feed has no plugs).

As for where i got it, i picked it up off ebay.co.uk, this is the first 4 way i have ever seen on there, though i have seen a few similar setups that are 2 tap on there, but due to weight most people arent keen on bothering with shipping them out here. In fact i saw a 2 tap one go one ebay australia just last week aftre i had purchased this one, but outside of that i have only ever seen them on european websites. I beleive they were produced for stella and fitted out in bars across europe, but im not 100% sure of this.

Latest posts

Back