• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

4 head counter/still bottle filler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vittorio

Reaction score
awesome filler, dont need it anymore at my brewery, its taking up too much space now :(. The price i will be happy with is $3,000
I got pics of the filler and all my receipts, I'm having trouble uploading it so if you are interested and want pictures just inbox me and i will grab ur email or sms. and send you pics of the filler and all the receipts :)
-Melb west.

I'm on the lookout for one of these, but don't necessarily need the Rolls Royce model. What's the brand / make / model? What did you pay for it new?

yeah yob, i was lazy with selling it now its taking up room :(, i got all the receipts and etc :)

ey yob if ur live anywhere near Melbourne, my prototype beer from my brewery will be on tap at a pub in the city next week :)

p.s- who ever i send the pics to please look at all the receipts not just one....
filler + shipment: $2,300
customs: $1,720.80

net worth: $4,020.80.....

p.s.s.s- it can also be used has gravity, just dont hook up the gas...

Latest posts

Back