• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3v brewery for sale $1500 ONO

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiebrewer

Reaction score
I'm looking to part with my all grain system. Just don't really need it anymore and will probably downsize to something a bit smaller. It produces 100L batches.

It has three pots;

80L mash tun with false bottom, temp gauge and ball valve

125L kettle with ball valve and fittings

100L HLT with temp gauge, ball valve and fittings.

The whole thing in on a steel bench, the kettle and mash are heated by 4 ring burners and the HLT by an Italian spiral burner.

There is a magnetic drive pump for moving wort and a brown pump for moving water and sparging. It's all wired up to a simple control box.

It is set up for fly sparging using a drip systems but can be easy batch sparged.

Comes with all silicone hoses. all pots are aluminum.

Can be viewed at All Things Homebrew in penrith as they are storing it for me. They are open Wednesday till Sunday. They are selling it in my behalf elsewhere also and said who ever buys it can have a good deal instore when they come to pick it up too.

CheersView attachment 88293

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1461623202.361283.jpg

Bump. Come on guys someone make an offer at least to start the conversation. Cheers

Ok, change your avatar so we don't think you're still in love with it and by selling it you are parting with your pride and joy.

It looks like excellent kit, common gas line is handy.

I see it now, on the left. Shouldn't have skimmed the writ up.

Little beauties they are. A mate of mine put 17.6VDC through on from a Dell laptop power supply... Upped the flow rate and still keeps going.

That BK is fair dinkum. Banana for scale?

Is the frame on wheels?

Well if no one else is gonna start the bidding, I will
I'll give ya tree fiddy

Latest posts

Back