• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

36l HLT for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhheath

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a 36l HLT with a 2000watt element for sale. No longer needed as I've upgraded to something bigger.

Further information is available from: http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1058383296

2014-09-21 17.31.11.jpg

Looking for $80, Adelaide pickup. PM if interested.

cheers
Michael

Thanks for posting the correct link Mardoo.

I'm not the first person that's owned this, it's been modified a few times by other people over the years but it still does the job.

Hell of a lot of character there. Just need a 5-speed shifter knob on that valve handle. I'd consider it but I'm way far away.

I may be interested in this, just wondering though, given the shape (and what I would thus imagine this vessel started life as) would it not hold 50L? I count 18 notches on your sight glass which would suggest 36L...

The marks on the sight glass are in 2 litre increments. The previous owner put these on so I'm assuming they are correct.

Thanks Mr X, first brewday today and strike temp was bang on! He looked a bit sad next to your flash setup, suits mine better I reckon!

1414797107055.jpg

That's great Jeremy. Glad to hear it's got a new home and is working well for you.

Back