300 Longnecks..nowra

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppa joe

Reaction score
West Nowra Tip......Today had 300 longnecks(crown seals).48 to a crate...
Going cheap...... :beerbang:
What a sight to see...BUT.. only use stubbies.. :p
Cheers
PJ

Thanks for the heads up poppa.

Been thinking about increasing my capacity and a few longnecks might just fit the bill. Just need to find the time to get out there...

Monkeybusiness.

have very good access to champagne bottles up in bulli if fellow southern brethren are in need.

Scotty

Poppa Joe any idea if they are all Crown Seal or Twist tops?
Any clues on how to contact them, I am desperate for bottles, preferably Coopers style, got outbid for a heap on Ebay last week.
I can't pay too much as am not employed at present :-(
I'd be able to take a day or two down that way to collect a few dozen if there are any left, Cheerz Wabster

Wabster, just picked up a few of the long necks for myself. There are still about 180 bottles left and they are all crown seals.

Aaaah, nothing in life comes for free. But these are pretty close at $10 for a crate of 56. (your arithmetic was a little out poppa joe)

Wabster, just picked up a few of the long necks for myself. There are still about 180 bottles left and they are all crown seals.

Thanks for that info, just have to see when I can get down there, nothing seems to happen fast or spontaneously around this place :) I'm not going to call them until I can get away, it is too frustrating to know how quick they will go hahaha.

Cheerz Wabster

wabster , i can help you out with a couple of boxes of bottles if your interested in the 800ml VB/Carlton Draught Type , im not too far away from you either here in arncliffe .... PM me if your interested ....

Back