• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3 Way Flooded Font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reg

Reaction score
I have for sale today a 3 way flooded font with a counter recessed tray.

It is missing the drip tray.

No taps included.What you see is what you get.

$150 or will consider a swap for a glass door commercial fridge with the remaining $ I will make up in cash.
Or willing to swap for some perlick or celli taps.

Let me know

Cheers
Reg

P1000560.JPG

Bump......

I am open to all offers

Is that picture with or without a spit and polish? I'm tempted but I already have a four tap T bar so I'd have to downgrade.

That picture is how I pulled it out of the shed.
Would come up great with a bit of elbow grease.

I have sold my chest freezer and my three tap flooded font on that.

I have another project in the pipeline so have no use for this anymore.

Bit large to ship though ain't it ?

I could try and pull the font off the drip tray.

That way it would be easy to box up.

I feel like I'm on that temptation show with my hand on the buzzer...

I could sell my four tap and it'd all be easy because that way I don't have to try and find a drip tray for the four tap T bar, but then I have one less tap and I may just be kicking myself one day in the not too distant future!

I was fooling with the font today and the fittings are different than normal snaplocks.
My floryte taps do not fit the fitting.
I do not know what type of fitting will.
Therefore I may split up and remove the font and sell the drip tray seperate.

Those fittings should unscrew in a CC direction.
3/4 Fatlocks should then screw in that will then take your Andale Snaplock Taps.

Hope this helps.

Those fittings should unscrew in a CC direction.
3/4 Fatlocks should then screw in that will then take your Andale Snaplock Taps.

Hope this helps.

Short of LPG fittings, I haven't seen any other fittings that unscrew clockwise... :huh:

Those are SS snaplocks for Grundy or Free Flow taps. They are usually only ever used in commercial set-ups. They differ to normal snap lock taps as they have a thinner shaft but a thicker o-ring (think they have two from memory)...

Short of LPG fittings, I haven't seen any other fittings that unscrew clockwise... :huh:

Those are SS snaplocks for Grundy or Free Flow taps. They are usually only ever used in commercial set-ups. They differ to normal snap lock taps as they have a thinner shaft but a thicker o-ring (think they have two from memory)...
So can I change them over to snaplocks or would I have to get Grundy taps?
It does seem to have a narrower opening on the outlet.

So can I change them over to snaplocks or would I have to get Grundy taps?
It does seem to have a narrower opening on the outlet.

Definately go for 3/4" BSP snaplock adapters... or as Ross calls them 'fatlock adapters';

http://craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=827

Grundy or Free Flow taps are about $150+ new and are very simple (similar to Brumby tap). I was recently trying to source some from the states as I have four awesome 3-pour gold plated cobra fonts that need them... No luck :(

Unless you have some s/h ones lying around it wouldn't be worth buying them to sell the font.

The "narrower opening at the outlet" is just the design, it's still 3/4" BSP.

Latest posts

Back