• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2x Andale Through Fridge Snaplock Shanks With Taps In Great Condition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevnlis

Reaction score
I am not sure I will sell these yet, I just wanted to get a feel for what they might be worth if I tried, so make me an offer I can't refuse before my wife kills me. :eek:

I bought a fridge today with 2x Andale taps installed that I really do not want/need. The taps snaplock into the fridge shanks just like they would a font. I do not know much about this stuff so if you need more specific info let me know.

Sorry Yardy, I don't actually have them yet, I need to borrow a ute off my mate to go collect the fridge this week. Are they all not the same?

No idea what these might be worth guys? You do not have to buy them, I just want a ballpark of what I could expect to fetch for them. The guy that sold them to me reckoned he paid $500 for the pair including the shanks. I don't need anything that flash myself so I thought maybe it would be best to sell these if they will fetch a decent price.

No idea what these might be worth guys? You do not have to buy them, I just want a ballpark of what I could expect to fetch for them. The guy that sold them to me reckoned he paid $500 for the pair including the shanks. I don't need anything that flash myself so I thought maybe it would be best to sell these if they will fetch a decent price.

Maybe have a chat with GMK, he seems pretty handy on this side of stuff. By the way he does sell these things himself but I'm sure he would be willing to tell you what your sitting on.

But really I would be saying keep them!!! You will only regret it.

Pok

hi the taps they sell at beertech for $100 and the snaplock fitting i brought one for $50 from them.
i have some of those taps i would keep them if i was you they're a good tap
cheers paul

By fitting do you mean a through fridge snaplock shank? I could not find them on the beertech website.

They had shanks for $50, and snaplock fittings for $50, but no shank with fitting for $50...

Andale Make a Unit - SS Fridge Ext with a SS Snaplock and a SS Nipple.

I sell them for 55.00 ea.
Note that the Snaplock is not a seperate unit as in yours.

Hope this helps

By fitting do you mean a through fridge snaplock shank? I could not find them on the beertech website.

They had shanks for $50, and snaplock fittings for $50, but no shank with fitting for $50...

beertech have alot of things at there shop that are not on the website.
cheers paul

So really they would only cost $300 new. That helps alot. Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back