• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2l Swing Top Bottles.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclessia

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get 2 - 3 litre swing top bottles (brown/green)?

Like Grolsch? Or those German growler thingos? Or just the normal sort of dealies, which i'm not sure can handle all too much pressure?

I have a mate in Melb, who imported a heap of 2l flip top growlers from Europe.
There's even a 'hand pump tap' that you can fit on the top to turn it into a mini keg!
Have not tried it myself, but am very keen to, when I get the cash to buy a few off him.
Around the $30 mark, i think. Real solid bottle and handle.

If you're interested, I can give you more info..

Hi guys, I'm in Melbourne and have 2 litre brown swing top growlers available with the metal handles. I also have the tapping handles to turn them into mini kegs. You can check them out at www.brewnutbrewing.com/bar
Brewnutbrewing webstore

I will be starting a Christmas sale on these tonight so the prices will drop a bit. I will post up the discount code when I get home.
RegardsKarl

These look really cool but 70 bucks for a two litre keg?

Hi guys, I'm in Melbourne and have 2 litre brown swing top growlers available with the metal handles. I also have the tapping handles to turn them into mini kegs. You can check them out at www.brewnutbrewing.com/bar
Brewnutbrewing webstore

I will be starting a Christmas sale on these tonight so the prices will drop a bit. I will post up the discount code when I get home.
RegardsKarl
Cool - thanks - they look good - I'll keep my eye out for the discount.

These look really cool but 70 bucks for a two litre keg?

Yeah, unfortunately I can't do much about the price of the tapping handle as they are freaking expensive for me to import. Lucky I only brought in a small number. I will be starting a christmas sale on the growlers tonight though so the price of those will come down.
Cheers
Karl

Yeah, unfortunately I can't do much about the price of the tapping handle as they are freaking expensive for me to import. Lucky I only brought in a small number. I will be starting a christmas sale on the growlers tonight though so the price of those will come down.
Cheers
Karl

OK the Christmas beer growler sale is on!!

2 x 2lt fliptop growlers with metal handle for $45 (excludes delivery)
you will need to enter the redemption code: christmasgrowler2011
Growlers are available at www.brewnutbrewing.com/bar
See this post for more info Growler sale post

Cheers

Karl

I have been making 2L growlers out of the Altunmunster 2L fliptop bottles at the local bottle-o for $24.
At least they come with beer!

Back