20l Cubes $10 At Rays Outdoors

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themonkeysback

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not sure if this has already been posted but Rays Outdoors has 20L cubes on sale for 10 bucks each at the moment. I grabbed myself 3 this morning.
No affiliation etc etc.

Adam.

Hi guys,

Not sure if this has already been posted but Rays Outdoors has 20L cubes on sale for 10 bucks each at the moment. I grabbed myself 3 this morning.
No affiliation etc etc.

Adam.
slightly OT but Just found out last weekend the Ray's stores have been sold, not new stock until new management take over and get things running.

thanks, hope there's some in Melbourne, I pop out and grab 4 of em.

slightly OT but Just found out last weekend the Ray's stores have been sold, not new stock until new management take over and get things running.

Yeah they have been bought out by Supercheap Auto group... Think they are going to change to BCF stores.

Hi guys,

No affiliation etc etc.

Adam.

I get mine for $5 from a medical supply store in Geelong. They are ex-distilled water cubes used by hospitals/labs etc (When full hold 23 litres). Have a look in the yellow pages for one near you and give them a call.

yes supercheap auto brought them, they also own BCF, but i would be very surprised if the changed the branding over to BCF, rays is a very strong brand in vic and nsw.....

Yes Rays is a name that sticks, we don't have them in QLD AFAIK but when I worked in directory assistance people would ring up asking for "Ray's Tent City" and it must be years since they changed the name. We have BCF locally - I wonder if they'll get them in as well.

Latest posts

Back