2013 Extra Special Brewers Homebrew Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calling Judges and Stewards

If you would like to judge or steward on the 1st of June please could you pm me so I can give you the details

Cheers
Peter

Reminder, entries must be at The Brew Shop before 4 pm today.

Well tomorrow is the big day. Hope you got plenty of support and entries, bit far for me to pop in for the day sadly.

Will the good and bad news be posted up here or on the ESB site?

B)

Good Day

The results will be posted here tomorrow. Peter likes to double check the scores the next day to avoid any mistakes.

Many judges Barry?
Sorry I could make it, family duties

Good Day Barls

Yes we got through the judging well. We had stouts but no robust porters this time.

Many thanks to the Judges and Stewards who made the day run smoothly, our hosts ESB Brewing Supplies, and our sponsors who have provided the great prizes.

We would appreciate you completing our planning survey for the 2014 Competition, this survey will be open till the 21st of June.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/86375WR

Certificate and gift vouchers will be posted to the winners next week along with the judging feedback sheets for all entrants.

Cheers

P1
esbcomp.wordpress.com

And now...

View attachment 120602 ESB 2013 Comp Results.pdf

A good comp, with good entries, well organised & quick results. Thanks Peter & Barry & ESB club.

cheers

Great day again P1

Well run as always
Looking forward to next year
Congrats to the winners
Cheers
BS

Last chance to do the survey as it closes tomorrow

Thanks to those who have already given us some feedback

Cheers
P1

Latest posts