2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top pic PC, bottom pic MAC :icon_chickcheers:

372799020_1d4a782000.jpg

Or this is SWMBO lets you

GimpSuit.jpg

You promised you would never post that picture......Luckily you havnt got the picture of when you pricked my suit and i flew around the room and got my nuts caught in the fan.

You promised you would never post that picture......Luckily you havnt got the picture of when you pricked my suit and i flew around the room and got my nuts caught in the fan.

:lol: I think I just peed myself? :blink:

But we Pinky swore never to mention that most unfortunate incident LEFTY?

I went to my first one back in July 06 up at Bindi's. I didn't know that many but Ross convinved me to come along...

No one warned me not to stand next to TP for too long...
I still have memories of Pat bellydancing and Batz wandering around with a Fez on his head and Bindi's ceremonial sword from his navy days.

Yet I still came to the Xmas swap in 06...

LOL Ben!

That was my first Swap and a heap of laughs. Glad to see bellydancing has been banned since although Jye may still have video evidence. Also remember trying to crack onto some bird at the surf club who had her boyfriend sitting beside her. No luck surprisingly :huh: . Think I owe that club a glass as well.

Also met Jye's randall that night - another thing that needs to be banned :angry:

Enjoying the old photos. Good to stimulate worn memory cells.

Took the rook up to Craftbrewer today to steal beers off Ross's taps again :). The Sqyre's turned up!!! I gave Bruce $20 child support and he was so grateful, he gave me 15 minutes with Mrs Sqyre in the alley beside the shop. She loved it!

As did I :icon_cheers: .

TidalPete may be kidnapped from this exact same spot on Saturday morning at 11:30am. Can someone thow him in their boot?

Looking forward to the old faces and the new ones.

Spot!

P.S. Fatgodzilla - happy travelling mate. You get longest distance driven but I get longest travelled!!!

:icon_offtopic: So whats the official swap numbers is it 19 or 20????????????

I was shopping at the local supermarket where I selected:

A half-gallon of 2% milk
A carton of eggs
A quart of orange juice
A head of romaine lettuce
A 2 lb. can of coffee
1 lb. package of bacon

As I was unloading my items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind me watched as I placed the items in front of the cashier.

While the cashier was ringing up the purchases, the drunk calmly stated, "You must be single."

I was a bit startled by this proclamation, but I was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since I was indeed single.

I looked at the six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about my selections that could have tipped off the drunk to my marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I said: "Well, you know what, you're absolutely right. But how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."

BTW we need to make another 50 odd posts tonight if we have any chance of getting to the 2000 posts by the Case Swap. I think if we do PP promised to run the bar naked... :ph34r: .... :wub:
Why do we get punished?

Hahahah I'm posting just so you have to see PP's bits.

Back