2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In with Bells on.
Not Swappin.
I will bring a keg.
Added my name to attendees list.

Look forward to meeting a few more brewers......

Lilo

Unfortunately Joe drove last year so I suppose it's my turn this year,as your just up the way
would you like a lift?
You may have to drive home.

Batz

Batz, happy to drive down and back if you two need a lift, will have some stuff to drop off at no.1 son's place about 10K from Sqyres, possibly Clean Brewer will be on board too.

Screwy

Batz, happy to drive down and back if you two need a lift, will have some stuff to drop off at no.1 son's place about 10K from Sqyres, possibly Clean Brewer will be on board too.

Screwy

Sounds like a Friday night before at the Batcave to me :beerbang: :party: :icon_drunk:

Sort of a warm up ? Some of those Bundy boys maybe interested.

Batz

Was just saying to Mothballs on friday I nearly made it last month...... I'll be a definate this month, I'll bring a membership form and will even have a porter in the comp.... The only thing that concerns me with this swap is the whole khe sahn thing. Think we'll be able to convince the crowd that dragonforce is the ultimate in beer drinking tunes?
If all goes well i'll have a Porter in there too (sorry Anthony, your offer was appreciated but I had to decline haha).

After looking up Khe San last year as I had no idea what it was, I think Dragonforce would induce a fair bit of :icon_vomit: due to having too much going on for these folk.

I'm more in than my last post... Mind you, only if InCider signs a sworn affidavit NOT to dress in drag for the evening.....

Ahem...

Will be good to meet some new peoples!

As for BABBs, will be there sometime soon again, however, the June meeting (AGM if I'm not mistaken) is boring as Batz Shit (No Offence mate)...... Noone cares about the separate sections of the rules FFS....! :ph34r:

Cheera

Ok I'm in ATM and will swap... beers. I just hope I still will be allowed when the time comes.

Cheers
Gavo.

Depends, do you come with nice English beers........ :p

:ph34r:

Cheers!

Depends, do you come with nice English beers........ :p

:ph34r:

Cheers!

Technically it'll be Aussie but made with Ingredients from England, New Zealand and Woollies... (...and Ross)

I have edited the Attendee's / Swappers list to highlight we can only take a maximum of 26 swappers..
I think we worked out last year that 26 is just the right amount for a batch? :huh:

Sqyre..

Sqyre,
Do you need any volunteers mate? PM if you want a hand to set stuff up etc?

Cheers

Chappo

I took my name off the swap list as there is that chance I maybe working.
So when and if the list fills and a reserve list starts, I'll go on there.

Batz

Sqyre,
Do you need any volunteers mate? PM if you want a hand to set stuff up etc?

Cheers

Chappo

We will see how we are going when we get closer mate...
I dare say Ned will be here to help me shove my pole up the pigs arse..
and once we are done with Renae we might look at getting the spit ready.. :lol:

Sqyre.. :ph34r:

:ph34r: Will we need an alternate venue after the divorce? :)

I'm planning to be there, it was great to chat to all the brewers at the recent mini case swap. Please pencil me in for the case swap too, I tried to edit the article but it just displayed the HTML code. Not sure exactly what I'll be brewing yet, will know a bit closer to the day.

I'm more in than my last post... Mind you, only if InCider signs a sworn affidavit NOT to dress in drag for the evening.....

Cheera

Oh Piss :angry:

BaaBra will be there and enjoy that immensely

:p

She loves a rough crowd. Sqyres Swap is like a quiet beer with the Cronulla Sharks.

PMSL!

649198476_7094305083.jpg

Latest posts

Back