2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we'll need some marker pens for JayandCath :lol:

I'm bringing my best set of chaps.... :icon_drool2:
heatherette_chaps.jpg

PS -I'm in.

but not swapping this year

Cheers - Snow

Chappo, wtf !

you're starting to confirm the majority of rumours about queenslanders....

sheeesh....

Yeah... we're not backwards and coming forwards! :unsure:

Only a newcomer, but would love to come!! If a New South Welshman is welcome..You blokes should be over your 2-1 state of origin loss by then anyway.. even it will be Swine Flu influenced.

Have added my name via the article

Cheers

I'm in, well done Bruce and Renae.

cheers

Browndog

Mr & Mrs Sqyre - Thank you guys, I am wrapped!!! :party:

Can't tell you how much I have been looking forward to getting back for the Swap. I hope this date doesn't throw anyone else out??? Can't wait to see the host and hostess (though she may not recognise me after my recent penis reduction :huh: ) and all my other favourite reprobates who taught me and/or I so miss having a beer with.

And, by what I read and hear, there are quite few more characters to meet now. Excellent!

Also very pleased to see the post count at over 30 after 1 day. This augurs well ;)

Spot ya ron,
Pat

P.S. Browndog and Ned - thanks for letting the Sqyres know. I meant to call them but haven't had a chance as my webcam hasn't been working. Mrs Sqyre gets really pissed off when I call without my webcam. Ha! Women :rolleyes:

Swappers.
1. NickB + 1 Keg shaped vessel for consumption.
2.jay
3.Scoundrelrogue (Little Sack balls bok and a keg of Wherthers Butterscotch)
4.half-fix (something infected)
5. Chappo et al Supra Jim Damnation IPA
6. Stillscottish + keg
7.kram - beer... maybe
8.AndrewQLD: Alt
10.winkle (Spmething Piggy "Swine Flu-ish")
11. FROGMAN

Already in the calendar and a chance to meet up with PP again is not to be missed.

Andrew

Folks , there is a swappers list in the other thread, let's not have another one here or confusion will reign.

cheers

Browndog

Folks , there is a swappers list in the other thread, let's not have another one here or confusion will reign.

cheers

Browndog

Not sure what you mean Tony, I just copied from the last post of page one on this thread, is there another thread?

Andrew

there's a wiki list Andrew, just found it myself through the link under sqyre's avatar.

Looking forward to Qld's Brewers premier gathering & will be good to chew the cud with olde Pistol Patch, it's been a while :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

Good point browndog. AndrewQLD hasn't even filled it out correctly. He has put, "Alt," where it should say, ''One of my brilliant lagers."

Please Andrew, brew a lager! (Or, can you sneak me a bottle? Looking forward to seeing you :))

cheers

Browndog

Relax mate! You should know by now that things will sort themselves out after seven or eight hundred posts. ;) :blink:

Latest posts

Back