2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's a wiki list Andrew, just found it myself through the link under sqyre's avatar.

Looking forward to Qld's Brewers premier gathering & will be good to chew the cud with olde Pistol Patch, it's been a while :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

AAh, thanks Ross, to be honest I didn't realise it was a link, I thought it was a signature and didn't read it, after wading through several off topic posts it escaped my notice :icon_offtopic:

It might be a good idea when posting a link in your signature to draw attention to it in the main body of your post.

Andrew

Only a newcomer, but would love to come!! If a New South Welshman is welcome..You blokes should be over your 2-1 state of origin loss by then anyway.. even it will be Swine Flu influenced.

Have added my name via the article

Cheers

Matt, New South Welshmen are always welcome at a QLD Swap - they certainly welcomed me. DucatiBoy rarely misses one and others have even driven from South of Sydney to attend. It really is the Mecca of Australian Swaps.

Talking of New South Welshman, I reckon we should all pressure Tony into attending. Ross, you have met Tony and know he is great fun. Maybe you can get the ball rolling?

Swappers.
1. NickB + 1 Keg shaped vessel for consumption.
2.jay
3.Scoundrelrogue beer + Keg (containing the fermented mixed contents of baabra. )
4.half-fix (something infected)
5. Chappo et al Supra Jim Damnation IPA
6. Stillscottish + keg
7.kram - beer... maybe
8.AndrewQLD: Alt
10.winkle (Spmething Piggy "Swine Flu-ish")
11. FROGMAN

thats a bit more like it. :ph34r:

AAh, thanks Ross, to be honest I didn't realise it was a link, I thought it was a signature and didn't read it, after wading through several off topic posts it escaped my notice :icon_offtopic:

It might be a good idea when posting a link in your signature to draw attention to it in the main body of your post.

Andrew
Hopefully the Links will stand out a little better now... :D
Yes, and a big thanks to Browndog for contacting me and letting me know Pat was going to be here.
And Ned, for double checking... :lol:

Sqyre..

Well I'm in guys ... but that was a given I supose...

cheers Ned

EDIT: could you add me too that list thing Brucey,, too much code for me this morning ...

Well I'm in guys ... but that was a given I supose...

cheers Ned

EDIT: could you add me too that list thing Brucey,, too much code for me this morning ...

Done Ned ;)

Definately attending, would like to be in the swap but cannot commit yet.

:icon_cheers:

homer117.gif

I'll be there BTW.... Chap Chap!

and me as well if you don't mind :icon_cheers:

+ keg of AIPA

cheers

And me too

I'll be in the swap and bring a keg, I see Andrews been added but not to the swap list.

Batz

Why is the Wiki full of code when you edit? :blink:
Should be just whatever you type in there...well it was for the first few hours.

Sqyre... :huh:

Added myself to the swap (I think). 3rd time lucky in making it? At least this this economic slowdown will be good for something, shouldn't be working like a ******* this year.

I'll keep Ned company on the plane on the way down.

Will attend at this stage, no swap, and will confirm closer to the date based on work commitments.

By attending I can cross another thing of my to do list before I die :lol:

Cheers.

Added myself to the swap (I think). 3rd time lucky in making it? At least this this economic slowdown will be good for something, shouldn't be working like a ******* this year.
Get to BABBs!!!!!

This thing is shaping up to be one great swap! I'm Excited

Screwy

Get to BABBs!!!!!

Was just saying to Mothballs on friday I nearly made it last month...... I'll be a definate this month, I'll bring a membership form and will even have a porter in the comp.... The only thing that concerns me with this swap is the whole khe sahn thing. Think we'll be able to convince the crowd that dragonforce is the ultimate in beer drinking tunes?

This thing is shaping up to be one great swap! I'm Excited

Screwy

Unfortunately Joe drove last year so I suppose it's my turn this year,as your just up the way
would you like a lift?
You may have to drive home.

Batz

Latest posts

Back