2006 Tipping Comps. Any Interest ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interested in a 2006 AHB Tipping Comp ?

• Yes please for AFL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes please for Super 14

• Yes please for NRL

• Yes please for AFL and Super 14

• Yes please for AFL and NRL

• Yes please for Super 14 and NRL

• Yes please for Super 14 and AFL and NRL

• Total voters
Go the weekend double!
Swans by 2 goals into bronco's leading at half time/storm to win!

$5 won't hurt the brew budget!

:party:
Scott

What a final in the AFL yesterday. Bit of a raspy voice from me after all the yelling I was doing in the last two quarters.

And so to the tipping. A three way tie. Amazing as the Super14 was a two way tie.
Well done tipsters.

Doc

1. (1) 121 Doctors Orders
1. (1) 121 sluggerdog
1. (3) 121 Turf Man
4. (4) 119 d big
5. (4) 118 PFitzsimons

GO THE SWANS

A case of the swans losing rather than the eagles winning. Can't believe that elite sportmen regularly missing the target out in front of goals. The second half was sensational great goals by both teams.

Ho-hum B)
No worries here at all. As expected the Broncos won the day.
For all of you too young to remember Senator Ron McAuliffe, he was the one to press the then ARL for, & get the State of Origin games up & running. He quotes :---- IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN YOU'RE A QUEENSLANDER :beerbang:
STATE OF ORIGIN & NRL FINAL ALL IN ONE SEASON ----------- :party:

Too much affilation etc, etc.

:beer:

PS--- There seems to be a sad lack of response to the NRL Grand final from those living south of Tweed Heads? It is to be expected as these are unhappy times.

On a final note, We are all Aussies & are as one.

Cheers,
Pete.

Good luck to you TP, I'm from Melbourne and I was also following Sydney yesterday. There can be only one winner, I wish the state of origin would come back strong in aussie rules. :D

state of origin in afl be good time to kick a vic

Swans came back hard eysterday, but didn't deserve to win after missing badly and fumbling often in the first half. A draw would have been great. Quarters becomes a legend, and the Swans lose those jitters.

Wasn't too concerned either way on the NRL front as the Eels weren't there. But how good was the Premier League Grand Final. Feleti Mateo future superstar! Good to see Webcke going out a winner though.

Where do I send my beers?

Swans came back hard eysterday, but didn't deserve to win after missing badly and fumbling often in the first half. A draw would have been great. Quarters becomes a legend, and the Swans lose those jitters.

Wasn't too concerned either way on the NRL front as the Eels weren't there. But how good was the Premier League Grand Final. Feleti Mateo future superstar! Good to see Webcke going out a winner though.

Where do I send my beers?

Send them to me mate :beerbang: . I will forward them to Shane Webcke forthwith.

:beer:

Three way tie for first in the AFL tipping comp means i came second.Whoo hoo.

Cheers
Big D

Hey guys

I set up a Cricket ODI one today, since it seems that the cricket tipping comps are now open on Oztips. There is a one-day for the Pura Cup cricket and domestic one-dayers that might be of interest. Doesn't start till jan so no rush.

--
You are invited to join my One-Day Internationals 2006/07 Tipping Competition at http://www.OzTips.com

===================================================================
Comp Name: AHB Cricket ODI
Comp #: 83284
Comp Password: beerme
===================================================================

To join:

1) Go to http://www.OzTips.com

2) From the 'Home' page, click "I'm new and I want to Tip" and register a new Login for the site (or, if you are already registered with OzTips, Login).

3) Click "I want to join a Tipping Comp" on the 'Home' page, or "Join a Tipping Comp" on the 'Tipping' page.

4) Enter the Comp # and Comp Password details above.

5) That's it! Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the 'Help' pages.

Signed in mate.

Being a couch lover of the cricket, will make a tad more interesting.

Hey guys

I set up a Cricket ODI one today, since it seems that the cricket tipping comps are now open on Oztips. There is a one-day for the Pura Cup cricket and domestic one-dayers that might be of interest. Doesn't start till jan so no rush.

--

Get into it, first match is tomorrow!

Comp Name: AHB Cricket ODI
Comp #: 83284
Comp Password: beerme

Back