• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

20 litre Braumeister - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StewTurner

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm selling my 20 litre Braumeister. It's three years old. It's an excellent bit of equipment, but it's time for me to get out of the game.

Asking $1800.

Pick up in Essendon.

I have a friend who is NOT a forum member here and I told him about this 20 Braumeister as he is in the process of buying a new one. He is interested you deal. Could you please send me a private message with a phone number so he can contact you.

Thanks Lindsay. PM sent, let me know if it doesn't come through.

Stew

Lindsay's friend decided he didn't want my BM, so it's still available.

Stew the Cat said:
Lindsay's friend decided he didn't want my BM, so it's still available.
I think my friend heard of a new model coming out which is jacketed and you can run glycol through it.

Lindsay Dive said:
I think my friend heard of a new model coming out which is jacketed and you can run glycol through it.
Are you sure he hasn't confused the new Grainfather conical with a Braumeister?

Hey Stew,

Do you have any pics of the unit you can share?

Thanks....

Hi,

Im at work and don't have any handy. I can take some tonight if you like. Anything in particular that you want to see? A photo of the BM sitting on a bench would probably not tell you much, but I can take specific pics if there are components that you are more interested in.

Stew

No rush mate. All good...

I'd like to see which controller the unit has, what tap / valve is fitted, what condition the inside is (including the element), and any damage etc that the unit has...

Thanks in advance! [emoji106]

Will do. It's the older model controller (so no wi fi). I have fitted a ball valve. I will take photos inside and outside so you can see the condition.

No worries. Thanks...

I am ideally looking for one with the new model controller, but still interested to see the pics....

Cheers!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498468105.365469.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498468136.816981.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498468195.821361.jpg

Bumped with a few photos and a price reduction to $1600.

I have a BM50 with the old controller - same as the one for sale in this thread. From the experiences of others, you want the old controller, not the new one. The new ones have issues with condensation on the screen as well as bugs in the firmware.

This is the BM20 to get!!

Mr Brewer,

I think you were replying to Matt, but if you were asking me, my 20 L BM is still available.

Stew

Latest posts

Back