• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

1st Generation Braumeister 20L & 336 Liter Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister clark

Reaction score
Unfortunately I've had my contract cancelled at work and as I'm not a native of this wonderful country I'm packing up shop, hopefully for the short term, but I really don't know if I'll be back.

As such I'm having to sell up.

Main items I have are a 1st gen 20L Braumeister in good condition, looking for $1700.

I have a 336 litre fridge I've been using for fermenting as. It's a stand up fridge not a chest. $125

Got a bunch of hops as well in the freezer if anyone interested - probably a kg or so in all but I'll take a closer look if anyone is interested.

Other odds and sods, bottle caper, 30 L fermenters etc, happy to swap for some of your finest.

In in Rozelle, Sydney.

Happy to tale pics if anyone is seriously interested.

Cheers.

Happy to relieve you of your hops! Sorry to hear you're having to pack up. I'm also not an Aussie and it's always in the back of my mind that they'll send me back. Good luck for the future. And let me know how much you want for the hops!

welly2 said:
Happy to relieve you of your hops! Sorry to hear you're having to pack up. I'm also not an Aussie and it's always in the back of my mind that they'll send me back. Good luck for the future. And let me know how much you want for the hops!
Thanks buddy, appreciate the well wishes!

I'm sampling a few beers in the pub at the mo but I'll weigh um up and list what I've got for you, whatever you think is fair I'm happy to take!

Hope that works for you.

Mister Clark, you've my intrest in the BM. Will send you a PM.

welly2 said:
Hi Welly, let me know what you think a fair price is - I really have no idea!!!

160g 2012 Citra
190g 2013 Galaxy
130g 2014 Ella
250g 2013 Nelson
250g 2014 Galaxy (Flower)
250g 2014 Cascade (Flower)

85g Columbus
65g 2013 Cluster
75g 2014 Tettnang
150g 2015 Galaxy
80g Cascade
60g Waimea
70g 2014 Centennial
75g 2014 Amarillo
50g 2014 Magnum
50g 2015 Moasaic

Will take $75 for the fridge - I've had 3 25L fermentors in their at once!

IMG_20160710_142056.jpg

2nd dibs on the hops if Welly doesnt take.
Caney

caney said:
2nd dibs on the hops if Welly doesnt take.
Caney
Hi Caney, Welly has the hops, sorry bud.

But, you still have the opportunity to be the proud owner of a 340(ish) L fridge! :D

Latest posts

Back