• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

19L Cornelius Kegs for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewsydes

Reaction score
I have a bunch I no longer use (about... 10-15 I think). All second hand, all in good nick (hand selected when I purchased them) all need a good clean and probably wouldn't hurt to change some seals, at the very least pull them down and give everything a good soak and re-lube. PM if you're interested. $50 each, first in best dressed. Located in Kelvin Grove, Brisbane. Can't be bothered shipping, sorry.

I need another one or two and that's the best price I'd find them for. Bit we've just bought a house and penny pinching til we move in a couple weeks to pay for all the upcoming expenses. I wouldn't be in the good books if I came home with a car full of new kegs :-(

I sent a PM on the 13th but had no response so I assume they are all gone? did anyone get any?

I got a reply, said he'd check what he had when he got home that day.... not a word since

Latest posts

Back