• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

16 keg chest freezers - Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dent

Under Pressure
Reaction score
I picked one of these up today to restore my taps back to full capacity. My old fridge has been dead a year and I've been limping along with only 8 taps since.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/malaga/miscellaneous-goods/bromic-8-basket-shop-commercial-chest-freezer-2-06m/1059649178

Seems like a pretty good deal - these will hold 16 kegs without modification, $400. The guy has quite a few of them there, surplus from commercial activities - they sell frozen food.

The one I picked up was quite clean and shiny and seemed no worse for wear. Nice wheels on it too.

No affiliation or anything, just thought it'd be a deal worth passing on.

That is a great find dent, I would need to find the time to brew to fill it....... Then I would need a bigger brewery.....then I would need more kegs :)

Perhaps you could section it of into 3rds, one section for kegs one section for frozen pies and the last section for bait.
Bingo,a perfect man cave appliance.

I was impressed with the keezer you had at the case swap. When your done with the new one it will be epic.

Latest posts

Back