- Reaction score
My brew gear hasn't got much of a work out for the last few years so I'm looking to sell my keg setup. Items haven't been used since March 2014 however all were in good working order before I cleaned them up and took them out of service. I'll all beer and gas lines I have but I'd suggest buying new lines and spending a bit of time tinkering to get it setup how you like.
1. Fisher and Paykel Slimline 215L chest freezer with custom made wooden collar
- 890 x 570 x 1040 mm
- Collar drilled for 4 x perlick taps & stainless steel shanks as listed bellow
- Bottle opener on collar
- Light still attached and working
- STC-1000 temperature controller, set to desired temperature
- fits 5 x 19 L Cornelius kegs and a 6kg (D Size) CO2 cylinder
- Freezer is in reasonably good condition, a few small marks/dints (mostly on top) as pictured.
3. 4 x Perlick PERL 525 Stainless Steel Draft Faucet with black handles
4. 4 x 4 1/8" Stainless Steel shanks (1/4" bore)
5. 1 x Stainless steel wall mount bottle cap catcher (to mount under bottle opener if desired)
6. Tap to beerline 90degree John Guest assemblies (thread straight onto the shank)
7. 1 x Faucet wrench
8. 1 x Stainless Steel 4" x 19" Drip Tray
9. 1 x 4 way CO2 manifold with individual ball valve shut-off
10. Tesuco 0-400 kPa CO2 regulator
11. 6 x liquid side ball lock fitting (4 with john guest attachment, 2 with hose tails)
12. 6 x gas side ball lock fitting (all hose tails)
13. 1 x plastic party tap
14. Various spare seals for Cornelius kegs (includes 9 x lid o-ring seals and ~30 smaller o-rings)
15. Miscellaneous John guest fittings not mentioned above
- 3 x 8mm straight connectors
- 1 x 5/16" 3 way T connector
- 1 x 5/16" one way check valve (for regulator)
Item is located in Wollongong NSW, I frequently travel to Sydney and will likely be able to deliver up there. I less regularly travel to Nowra, Newcastle and Canberra and can deliver you're happy to wait until my next trip. You'll need to get yourself a CO2 cylinder (either hire or buy) to get going.
Looking for $900 or best offer.