100L octaves (oak wine barrels) Melbourne.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 Cm2
2. George (melb brewers)
3. lach W
4. Lein (mb)
5. Lein (mb)
6. Lein (mb)
7. Cm2
8. Hans
9. Matt (mb)
10 ian (mb)

Ive got another 2 spots left. If there are no takers the last pallet will be cancelled.

1. Cm2
2. George (melb brewers)
3. lach W

4. Lein (mb)
5. Lein (mb)
6. Lein (mb)

7. Cm2
8. Hans
9. Matt (mb)

10 ian (mb)
11derek (mb)

Ive got another 1 spot left. If there are no takers the last pallet will be cancelled.

Ferg from westgate takes the last one.

Ill get details and post as soon as I have them

Thanks CM...
I'm buying it for john Kingston from Westgate...
I rang him him this morning and he was excited as a dog with two proverbials lol
Let me know when you need payment
Cheers
Ferg

just waiting on a few email addresses and Ill email everyone the details. If you can pay me asap that would be great. Ill pay today. delivery should be in 1 weeks time.

Pickup is 109-113 Hyde Street, Footscray, Victoria, which is about 2 min from Grain and Grape! Now I will see if Lein and myself can pickup all the Melbourne Brewers casks but we may not be able to. 9 casks are going to take a fair amount of room. If you want to pick up your own please let me know.

Ferg Im guessing you or john will pickup since your based out that way.

Yeah,
I reckon John will prob pick it up...
I'm actually also getting in with LachW..so could be a couple if sours going on lol
Thanks again
Ferg

Ivw got another interested party but that would mean starting another pallet. Any late comers who want one?

BUMP - we need another 2 casks ordered. any takers?

1. Cm2 (melb brewers)
2. George (mb)
3. lach W

4. Lein (mb)
5. Lein (mb)
6. Lein (mb)

7. Cm2 (mb)
8. Hans (mb)
9. Matt (mb)

10 ian (mb)
11 derek (mb)
12 John (westgate)

13 Derek (mb)

1. Cm2 (melb brewers)
2. George (mb)
3. lach W

4. Lein (mb)
5. Lein (mb)
6. Lein (mb)

7. Cm2 (mb)
8. Hans (mb)
9. Matt (mb)

10 ian (mb)
11 derek (mb)
12 John (westgate)

13 Derek (mb)
14 Sam (westgate)

one more up for grabs then im definitely closing it off.

And mb president takes the last one. All spoken for. All closed. And ordered. I'll send out an email today with details.

Happy casking brewers

email with all the details has been sent fellas.

5 pallets of sweet oak casks heading our way.

in case anyone is looking on ahb for an update rather than their email (Ive emailed everyone)

Pickup
casks are ready for pickup. Now the only problem is that the warehouse isnt open on a weekend. They are open from 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.

[SIZE=12pt]Im told rough dimensions are 85cm tall by 60cm wide and that 3 can fit into a subaru outback easily. So 1 should be able to fit into a sedan boot. Might be a struggle to maneuver through a sedan car door though. [/SIZE]

Now for the Melbourne Brewer's Lein & Angie have offered us use of their ute and I can take the rest in my 4x4. So we should be able to take all of the MB casks. Pete has kindly agreed to let me keep the casks in his warehouse until the next meeting in a fortnight. This is all confirmed now.

[SIZE=12pt]Now Ive checked with the warehouse and they said they dont mind if you westgate boys just come and pickup your casks whenever you like, provided I/Lein& Angie pickup the bulk of them this Friday. The order is under Brett Evans. Just go to the front office (off Hyde St) and they will direct you to the warehouse. Its all paid for. [/SIZE]

If you have any issues/questions give me a call

Brett

All picked up. Great looking casks.

Stealing an idea from the qld bulk buy, using a screw in plated ball valve will make removing liquids a lot easy than via the bung.

Any of the 15 buyers fed up with their barrels yet? Would love to get my hands on one of these...

Latest posts

Back