100 l octaves [oak wine barrels] Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Florian said:
Did Rowy ever sell his?

he was going to sell it to me, but I never heard back from him. My guess is someone closer and better looking got it.

Batz

Batz said:
he was going to sell it to me, but I never heard back from him. My guess is someone closer and better looking got it.

Batz
Closer, maybe. Better looking, I doubt it.

Will these barrels become available again? I went to roll out the barrel today and they had 100L ones there but were $500.

ekul said:
Will these barrels become available again? I went to roll out the barrel today and they had 100L ones there but were $500.
If you hit them up and they are available I would be keen for one if it saves freight a little.

who do i ask? seems we only need to find one more person and we have a pallet...

ekul said:
who do i ask? seems we only need to find one more person and we have a pallet...
They are not available for another 18months i contacted Yalumbawines

Mr. No-Tip said:
I know of a couple in Canberra that are past it...
How much are you selling them for?

I would have to work out postage also

please let me know i would take two if you still have them

ekul said:
thanks rouler
This is what they sent me

Hi Gavin,
Thanks for your enquiry, but sorry we do not have any octaves for sale and we are not expecting to get any available for next 18 months. Sorry again that I cannot help you out.

Doesnt look like they have any 100 litre barrels only the large size

ekul said:
I would be in for a 100l barrel if we do only need 3 people

Keep me posted if they do come available

Anybody ever have any luck finding another supplier for these now that Yalumba no longer sell to the public? Or anyone who bought one of these one sick of it yet :ph34r:

Pretty keen to get my hands on one but not so keen on the $400-$550 price tag brand new.

I'd give Cassegrain a go
If anyone up north gets some through Cassegrain, let me know and I'll grab one off the truck on their way through :lol:

Latest posts

Back