100 Can Coolers Are $13.99

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doglet

Reaction score
Heads up to 100 can cooler buyers.

They are $13.99 at Kmart at the moment (30% off $19.99). Not sure for how long.

Cheers

Not sure Finger? Id say they are about 600-700mm tall by 550mm circumference. Buy one anyway!! They're great! You are always welcome to bring your keg around to mine to test?
Cheers
Steve

What suburb are you in Steve?

Sounds like a good idea, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be full if I did bring it :lol:

PZ.

Kambah :beer:
Cheers
Steve

Hmm, I'm in Belco, but might be headed out your way on the weekend.

I'll drop you a PM if I am :)

PZ.

No worries - im home all weekend.
Cheers
Steve

Can someone who owns one of these, please give me the dimensions?
Also please advise what your prefered sizing would be if made to measure?

cheers Ross

Can't measure mine at the moment, it's at a mate's house. It does hold both the coopers' and tooheys style fermenters (including the tap poking out at the side). The only real problem it isnt tall enough to accomodate an airlock, which isnt a biggie.

Can't measure mine at the moment, it's at a mate's house. It does hold both the coopers' and tooheys style fermenters (including the tap poking out at the side). The only real problem it isnt tall enough to accomodate an airlock, which isnt a biggie.

Well if you can give me the ideal height along with circumference, I'll see what can be done.

Cheers Ross

LOL @ Ross, always on the lookout.

No doubt why your business is such a champion enterprise.

i have one down stairs ross if i remember too ill take to it later with a measuring tape ....

Can someone who owns one of these, please give me the dimensions?
Also please advise what your prefered sizing would be if made to measure?

cheers Ross

Ross,

The diameter is 45cm. My fermentor is 53cm tall and only just fits in (and it doesn't actually seal as well as it might as the lid bulges a bit). So you want it about 70 - 72cm tall (at least with my fermenter) so you could fit the airlock in as well. Or you could just poke a hole in the one you've got for the airlock which I think I am going to do.

Trevor

Ive got 2 of them here that i never used (ended up getting a brew fridge alot sooner than i thought i would) If anyone around Ipswich / Brisbane wants them, $10 each :) Only got them a month ago maybe

With a pop-top, or whatever you call the shorter non s-bend airlocks, mine fits a 25L snap lid fermenter and there is also room for a 2-3 bottles of water and it seals fine.

I changed to this airlock for ease of cleaning and also because it fits better in the cooler and my part time brew fridge...

only prob with the 100 can coolers is that they dont fit the taller fermentors in well. so 70cm would be ideal as i haver a taller thinner one :( didnt stop me buying one though as a wet towel just dont cut it.

anaconda sells em for $26. Kmart is always out in melb. bastards. i need to get a fridge that works instead. then comes kegs ansd taps! :)

Latest posts

Back