0 warning points

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danscraftbeer said:
So its a 7 year record thing folks. That's worse than demerit points.
And even the slightest thought of challenging a decision gets life in Goulburn

Danscraftbeer said:
So its a 7 year record thing folks. That's worse than demerit points.
So, umm, after 7 years all sins are forgiven, and full former status is returned?

Just asking for a friend...

manticle said:
I can't see why you should have points last from 09.
Maybe they're a reminder of who won the War of Independence... and I ain't referring to George Washington.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Your right...you can only see your own warning points......so that was an epic fail

Bribie G, if only you can see the warning points then just tell us they have been removed and we all will be none the wiser.

Damn, I thought it was like frequent flyer points? The more you earned the better your score.

.... Your telling me I'm not on the way to a free trip to Oktoberfest? .. Uh oh.

Not sure why your points are still there Bribie, perhaps because they were pre site update? Most points are scheduled to auto remove at 90 days, except for suspensions and bans that are a longer term than 90 days. Have reset you to 0.

Touch my points an I kill you

hqdefault.jpg

Ducatiboy stu said:
Does that mean I can run amok until I reach zero
[SIZE=11pt]Well considering you run amok as it is and only ever received 2 points you would need to work bloody hard to reach zero. :D [/SIZE]

Thanks, now I can rack up 3 more warning points, let's see now.......

Is there a leader board for people with these Warning Points?

Be good to know who is pushing the envelope.

Maybe organise a final play off each year.

Well I thought i was doing Ok...but obviously Bribie is that baddest out of all of us

Not sure what the judge will think when also confronted with evidence of Bribie hiding $2 worth ginger root in the corner of his shopping trolly

After all, Ned Kelly only got hung

Back