0 warning points

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sp0rk said:
Just around the corner from my work
0VBlahk.png

And now I've been looking at this, it reads like it's a Jihadist scone served at a motel...
Back in the day, would definitely have jumped on the phone and booked a single under the name Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Then hung up giggling..

Blind Dog said:
I was more intrigued by the 'wood fired broadband' - is that the new name for the NBN?
We actually do have NBN in some areas here, but it's the good kind

Dave70 said:
Back in the day, would definitely have jumped on the phone and booked a single under the name Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Then hung up giggling..
They'd probably take you seriously, There's quite a few people from the UAE here working at/owning some of the big thoroughbred horse studs

Camo6 said:
Maybe they're a reminder of who won the War of Independence... and I ain't referring to George Washington.
I don't even recall the uprising of the alien lizard overlords. Was I asleep?

Ducatiboy stu said:
My work is never done
Ducatiboy stu said:
You blokes must be short of work in the Mod team
So, we need a campaign to make Stu a moderator, and then he can go fully AMOK!
I'd almost like to witness that...

Les the Weizguy said:
insane.jpg

The inmates are running the asylum

sp0rk said:
That brings back memories, I regularly got paralytic at the house across the road from there when I was younger
obviously not that paralytic if you actually have memories :)

SBOB said:
obviously not that paralytic if you actually have memories :)
Well, memories of hungover mornings and random periods of time wandering around Lismore causing mayhem acting like a fuckwit

Les the Weizguy said:
**** yeah

Ducatiboy stu said:
**** yeah
I have often wondered why you were overlooked or perhaps turned down the position as moderator in the big shake up when the new mod team was announced?

S.E said:
I have often wondered why you were overlooked or perhaps turned down the position as moderator in the big shake up when the new mod team was announced?
I still to this day wonder at the logic of those that had ultimate power back then....

If they want me as a mod then they better be damn good at begging

zorsoc_cosdog said:
Where is the thread where all that went down?
Not sure but there was one or two I think. Site was bought out some none or minimal active mods were de activated and other long term members were made mods.

Les the Weizguy said:
I don't even recall the uprising of the alien lizard overlords. Was I asleep?

Campaign, schmampagin. The that would imply a lengthy, wasteful democratic process of some sort. Thats not how historys greatest moderators roll..

gaddafi-3_1780857b.jpg

Back