0 warning points

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eight years, count em, and nary a point.

Now, keep an eye out for my upcoming thread 'Racists, jihadists and pedophiles, lets give em a fair go'.

I'm currently on a work trip to Bundaberg and just drove past a place called the "Isis Pet Motel"...

One can only wonder what goes on in there. Now that would be a good topic.

Wee, poo, and bum. Plus...I've always had the hots for Hillary.

good4whatAlesU said:
I'm currently on a work trip to Bundaberg and just drove past a place called the "Isis Pet Motel"...

If you take Goodwood Rd you will also go past the Isis golf course, I thought their bunkers would be better..............................................

Saw that on the way!

Onto the Bagara brewery for dinner tomorrow. Looking forward to that.

Radshoes said:
i am on 0 points!
So am I !, but I thought it was because I wasn't kicking any goals,had me worried for a while til I remembered ....umm stopping now

spog said:
So am I !, but I thought it was because I wasn't kicking any goals,had me worried for a while til I remembered ....umm stopping now
You need to kick goals to get points

Well, if we're going to mention TISM, we can't ignore this gem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo

P.S. - No offence intended Yob.

Last edited by a moderator:
good4whatAlesU said:

Just around the corner from my work
0VBlahk.png

And now I've been looking at this, it reads like it's a Jihadist scone served at a motel...

Back