Zymurgy - May/june Issue

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goatherder

Fancyman of Cornwood
Reaction score
has anyone got a copy of the May/June Zymurgy?

There's an article in it on late hopping by Jamil Zainasheff that I'm interested in. I don't suppose someone could post a scan?

Haven't read the full article yet.
Seems like a good piece though.

There is also a good article on brewing Dues (Champagne Beer).

I got my issue from G&G in Melb.

Beers,
Doc

The direct subscribers probably have another couple of months to wait :angry:

Good day
Gee mind hasn't reached my part of Panania yet, hope it arrives tomorrow

I haven't seen mine yet either.

How long does it take before you get your first Zymurgy after joining.

I joined in early April.

BK

I haven't seen mine yet either.

How long does it take before you get your first Zymurgy after joining.

I joined in early April.

BK

You may have a long wait BK.

I joined in December & got my first issue in May :(

Hope yours is quicker.

Jez

Still waiting for my May/June issue.

Still waiting for my May/June issue.

You can borrow mine if you like Barry :D

Dunno how the Postal Gods decided to make me so lucky....

Jez

I joined in January and got my first issue a couple of days ago!

I have sent two emails with my disapproval of the long wait, the first one was ignored the second I got a pathetic we can refund your remaining membership if your not happy. I was also told that they don't get complaints from Australia and were quite surprised.

I urge everyone who subscribes and is not happy to email their thoughts to them.

K

Good Day
Well if they don't get complaints from Australia they have forgotten/ignored mine. ;)

I joined in January and got my first issue a couple of days ago!

I have sent two emails with my disapproval of the long wait, the first one was ignored the second I got a pathetic we can refund your remaining membership if your not happy. I was also told that they don't get complaints from Australia and were quite surprised.

I urge everyone who subscribes and is not happy to email their thoughts to them.

K

I did that already. I sent them this email on 3 March 2006:

"Hi

I became an AHA member on 31 December 2005 and have not received the Jan-Feb issue of Zymurgy yet.

Funnily enough I also got a "Brew Your Own" subscription for Christmas and I have already received 2 issues from them - why no Zymurgy?

Can you let me know if my Zymurgy issue has been shipped to me?

Thanks"

They responded on 4 March 206 with this:

"we processed your AHA membership on 23 DEC, 2005. The JAN/FEB issue of ZYMURGY mailed on 16 DEC, 2005, so you weren't really eligible to receive that issue. Your first issue is the MAR/APR 2006 which mailed from the printers here in the states on 16 FEB. You should be receiving that by mid-March. You will receive 6 issues of ZYMURGY over the course of the year. As I' sure you know, ZYMURGY comes out 6 times per year - once every two months. I'm not sure about the frequency of Brew Your Own. Best regards.

Kendall Smith
Brewers Assoc.
Member Services staff"

I think I got the Mar/Apr issue early May 2006.

There's been plenty of people complaining on here for ages about how long it takes to receive and they all said they've emailed their complaint to AHA.

Maybe time for us all to send more emails? They seem to have forgotten.

Jez

Thanks Guys

Actually that's "good" news. I was starting to wonder if my mail was getting nicked.
We live next to one of those bike/walking paths and I was thinking my mailbox is an easy target.
But from what it sounds like I've got another 3 months wait. <_<

Brett

Latest posts

Back