• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Zymico Style Dial Thermometers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doglet

Reaction score
Dial_thermometer_2.JPGDial_thermometer_1.JPG
I bought 6 of these dial thermometers from US eBay from Zymie. I bought more than I needed to reduce the total shipping price per unit. I use 3 and and have sold one locally so I have 2 left.

Total cost to me was $240. I am therefore selling them for $40 each + P&H. I am also including at no charge a 1/2 inch BSP stainless steel nut as the original came with a brass nut.

Please PM me if interested.

Dam - missed out - too slow - can i have 1st option if one of the sales fall thru.

Thanks

Sorry GMK - all definately accounted for.

I bought them from Zymie on eBay

Unit cost was US$20.99, postage for one unit was US$23.50 with addition units costing US$5. Not econimcal for one unit but for 6 it was good.

Maybe a bulk buy could be organised or maybe contact BrissyBrew as he apparently has a shipment coming in this week.

BTW GMK - PM me re stickers and check valve. Am heading to Clare for work this week so can pass through Lyndoch.

Back