Zombie Apocalypse- What will you eat?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will you eat during the Zombie Apocalypse?

• Brains.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My friends.

• Cat food (Whiskas fish loaf smells pretty nice)

• Chum (or Pal. Not Home Brand, that shit has no chunks)

• I'm a weird prepper dude who has eleventy years supply of picked onions.

• Spent grain dog bickies.

• Other (dolphin etc)

• Total voters
Ducatiboy stu said:
What do you mean Zombies are not real
Of course they're real. I've seen em with my own eyes.
If you don't believe me, just take a walk around your local town center early one Saturday morning. Don't try and get to close but, they're kind of twitchy and spook easily.
Easy to spot, generally the ones collecting cigarette buts from the gutter obsessively picking through rubbish bins. Guess they're into recycling.

When zombies attack remember Columbus 32 rules of zombies.

Cardio
The Double Tap
Beware of Bathrooms
Wear Seat Belts
No Attachments
The “Skillet”
Travel Light
Get a Kick Ass Partner
With your Bare Hands
Don’t Swing Low
Use Your Foot
Bounty Paper Towels
Shake it Off
Always carry a change of underwear
Bowling Ball
Opportunity Knocks
Don’t be a hero (later crossed out to be a hero)
Limber Up
Break it Up
It’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless it’s a sprint, then sprint
Avoid Strip Clubs
When in doubt Know your way out
Zipplock
Use your thumbs
Shoot First
A little sun screen never hurt anybody
Incoming!
Double-Knot your Shoes
The Buddy System
Pack your stain stick
Check the back seat
Enjoy the little things
Swiss army Knife

Dave70 said:
Of course they're real. I've seen em with my own eyes.
If you don't believe me, just take a walk around your local town center early one Saturday morning. Don't try and get to close but, they're kind of twitchy and spook easily.
Easy to spot, generally the ones collecting cigarette buts from the gutter obsessively picking through rubbish bins. Guess they're into recycling.
So you to have been to a swap meet

tugger said:
Was it only me or did anyone else find that really disturbing to watch? Now, I'm (obviously) not a gun person but can someone who is explain what possible reason anyone could have for owning a handgun with a 120 round clip? Or a rifle that holds 250?

It can't be hunting. What could you possibly hunt that needs 250 shots? OK... maybe, just maybe a professional rabbit hunter in the middle of a rabbit plague, who likes the challenge of using a handgun but I'm not entirely sure that's the market they are aiming at. Home defense? WTF would you be defending your home against? An angry mob? Unless you are Victor Frankenstein, or there is indeed a zombie invasion, I can't see this being necessary (or even useful) for home defense. Sport shooting? I don't know of any shooting event that involves pumping 120 rounds into a target. Most events limit themselves to under 10.

As far as I can see, the only possible reason anyone would have for owning something like that is to kill large numbers of people quickly. The fact that any potential Anders Breivik can walk in off the street and buy this stuff over the counter is really disturbing.

Apologies for the hijack but that's some seriously fucked up shit right there.

It wasn't ment to offend. It's a light dig at a hypothetical situation.
We have very strict gun laws here. Not more than a 10 shot magazine on anything cat a b h.

No offense... just amazement. And a touch of despair.

Rant over.

I return you all to your regularly scheduled zombie apocalypse.

Latest posts

Back