Your Favourite Aussie Ipa's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all your help guys, much appreciated.

Cheers

The Goat IPA is fantastic. I've had it in bottles and on tap last year. But also had it on tap at Josie Bones last week.
Fantastic beer.

+1.....IMO one of the best Oz IPA's at the moment 'Goat Rare Breed IPA.......'bit hard to find but definitely worth it............yum :drinks:

the barrel fermented Hop Hog, followed by the good ol' Icon 2Ipa are my choices atm.

Slim pickings if the criteria is Australian at Dan Murphy's. A quick check online reveals two available only - the ones others have mentioned - Sleeping Giant IPA & James Squire IPA. That's it.

A shame we aren't over in New Zealand. Wandered into a 'New World' (the same as Coles), and they had Sierra Nevada's Extra Torpedo IPA, Epic's Armageddon IPA, the whole kit & kaboodle. My eyes were out on stalks. Bloody kiwis are spoilt rotten they are!

Agree with the comments regarding the Mountain Goat Roadtrip IPA, a darn delicious drop that's hard to find.

Hopper.

Slim pickings if the criteria is Australian at Dan Murphy's. A quick check online reveals two available only - the ones others have mentioned - Sleeping Giant IPA & James Squire IPA. That's it.

A shame we aren't over in New Zealand. Wandered into a 'New World' (the same as Coles), and they had Sierra Nevada's Extra Torpedo IPA, Epic's Armageddon IPA, the whole kit & kaboodle. My eyes were out on stalks. Bloody kiwis are spoilt rotten they are!

Agree with the comments regarding the Mountain Goat Roadtrip IPA, a darn delicious drop that's hard to find.

Hopper.

That would be Holgate Roadtrip IPA:p Also Sierra Nevada Torpedo, along with all the other main stays will soon be available here legit. As in, the brewer actually knows they are being exported and imported.

Latest posts

Back