You Guys Asked For It

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrOtChROTT

Reaction score
A lot of you have showed a lot of interest in homebrewing videos so I went ahead and I set it up.
I've made it extremely easy for you guys to upload your own videos for others to access and learn from. I really think EVERYONE could benefit from this!
It doesn't matter what level of a brewer you are because tutorials are much needed in all facets of brewing.

Remember when you began as an extract brewer? Wouldn't you have loved to see someone do it first? How much quicker do you think you would have learned?

You don't need to be an expert brewer to share your wealth. I'm nowhere even close to one but I still felt compelled to do BrewCam and I think many people benefited from it.

From extract, to partial mash, to all grain, to equipment construction, I think everyone will enjoy a brewing tutorial or just a fun homebrewing video to watch.
Lately I've seen a couple of you guys making custom tap handles. OMG I would love to actually watch you grinding away!

I've also thrown together a forum where you guys could ask questions to the video submitter and the video submitter would be able to reply.

Now for the big question: How do I make a video? If you dont own a digital camcorder, most digital photo cameras these days will take a few min's worth of video.
This weekend, I'll try to post on my forum how to make a video using your digital photo camera and windows movie maker.

I've created the venue. Now its up to you guys to make it happen!

Thanks for all your guys support and I hope you enjoy the new video site! :D
Cheers,
KrOtChRoTT
www.krotchrott.com Under the video link

KillerRx4 said:
I can post a video of how to drink it :chug:
[post="104528"][/post]​
LoL.. Believe it or not, people will watch it.. Its gotta be better than watching BigBrother or Survivor.. ROTFL

I think its a fantasic idea,
almost like a doco.. then u can discuss it later...

regs john

Latest posts

Back