Xmas Stocks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sav

Brewing at the battered's shed
Reaction score
I hav 45lts of APA just about fermented out,today brewed 40lts of lanlord now mashing 20lts Apa hop cleanout brew.

105 lts should be enough shouldnt it for the crissy break.

Have to empty some kegs, lanlord just blew 3 to go

sav :beerbang:

I hav 45lts of APA just about fermented out,today brewed 40lts of lanlord now mashing 20lts Apa hop cleanout brew.

105 lts should be enough shouldnt it for the crissy break.

Have to empty some kegs, lanlord just blew 3 to go

sav :beerbang:

Careful Sav, keg emptying duties does have some safety concerns - such as being locked out of the house or falling off the barstool. Particularly if its something Belgian or a trouble making Alt. Famous last words - "I could have sworn that there was only a litre left".

Hopefully the 21st next weekend will leave me with some stocks left for Xmas :unsure: .

Careful Sav, keg emptying duties does have some safety concerns - such as being locked out of the house or falling off the barstool. Particularly if its something Belgian or a trouble making Alt. Famous last words - "I could have sworn that there was only a litre left".

Hopefully the 21st next weekend will leave me with some stocks left for Xmas :unsure: .

I know what you mean perry I have been hamering the american wheat keg the bloddy thing wont empty

lets see all but two kegs full, two on tap. so that leaves enough to keep me going till oh i dont know june next year.
im good for christmas

All seven kegs here have beer in them at present, two close to empty though. Have a beer fermenting now, another to be pitched tomorrow, and 4 cubes ready to go, plus another on the brew tomorrow morning.

I do however have a 'work' xmas gathering here in a fortnight, so probably will need to brew a lot more to keep up.....

Cheers

6 kegs full, 30 750ml bottles, 20l cube, 40 375ml bottles, 23l in primary and a 10l BW...I'm short I think so hoping to get more down before christmas...

Dad's 60th next weekend will hopefully drain a few kegs so I can brew more!

A few cartons of swap & random bottled beers to get through still...

Latest posts

Back