Wyeast In Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcharg

Reaction score
Hey guys was wondering if there was any home brew shops in Brisbane that stock Wyeast Products. Hopefully buying it up here will bypass the risk of mail ordering. I had a look on the Wyeast website for a distributer in Brisbane and it came up with this place.

E. Robertson Brewing Co.
61-73892579
5155 Ekibin Rd
Brisbane QLD 4103

The phone number seems to be missing a digit so I can't call them, and can't find any other info on the net, does anyone have any information about this place.

Thanks in advance guys,

McHarg

Yellowpages listing

Robertson Brewing
West End QLD 4101
ph: (07) 3892 5790

They have a Holland Park address too, but the website link from yellowpages just says "coming soon".

Best of luck, Cheerz Wab

Hey guys was wondering if there was any home brew shops in Brisbane that stock Wyeast Products. Hopefully buying it up here will bypass the risk of mail ordering. I had a look on the Wyeast website for a distributer in Brisbane and it came up with this place.

E. Robertson Brewing Co.
61-73892579
5155 Ekibin Rd
Brisbane QLD 4103

The phone number seems to be missing a digit so I can't call them, and can't find any other info on the net, does anyone have any information about this place.

Thanks in advance guys,

McHarg

Hey McHarg,

I haven't found anyone in Brisbane with a supply of fresh liquid yeast. Mashmaster (see sponsor's links) used to stock White Labs but no longer do.

However, I order mine from Grain & Grape (also see sponsor's links) and have always been impressed with the freshness of their liquid yeasts. Take a look at this thread for an example of what I'm talking about.

Cheers,
Michael :)

I need to speak to Erik this week and can pass your details along, drop me a PM. He had broken his leg - twice and may be a bit hard to reach.

Rgds

Scotty

Quality homebrew supplies at slacks creek was stocking some a while ago..

Yeah I saw some at Slacks Creek, shame the stuff was frozen solid otherwise I would have bought some.

In the past I have purchased my liquid yeast from G&G and have been nothing but pleased with their service. I just wouldn't mind the reassurance of purchasing it myself especially with summer right around the corner.

Thanks for your replies.

Yeah I saw some at Slacks Creek, shame the stuff was frozen solid otherwise I would have bought some.

In the past I have purchased my liquid yeast from G&G and have been nothing but pleased with their service. I just wouldn't mind the reassurance of purchasing it myself especially with summer right around the corner.

Thanks for your replies.
If you go to www.wyeastlab.com they will tell you who stocks fresh wyeast. The new site is good and you just look up international distributors.Hope theres one close to you.Could get it posted.
Gryphon Brewing

Latest posts

Back