Wyeast Brewman Pre-orders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Old Ale sounds goooooooood
May be a good candidate for doing a more traditional Guinness clone

The Old Ale sounds goooooooood
May be a good candidate for doing a more traditional Guinness clone
Shall I put you down for one Spork?

Does sound good...

Cheers
Steve

Wyeast has arrived for those that pre-ordered.

If you didn't the general stocks are pretty good.

Cheers,
Steve

Time to order some Wyeast.

Let me know if there is anything you need. These yeasts will be straight off the plane and to you.

The Private collection is:
2352-PC MUNICH LAGER II
Species:
Saccharomyces pastorianus
Profile: From a famous brewery in Munich, this strain is a low diacetyl and low sulfur aroma producer. An excellent choice for malt-driven lagers.
Metric Temperature Range: 11-16 °C

2035 PC AMERICAN LAGER
Species:
Profile: A complex and aromatic strain that can be used for a variety of lager beers. This strain is an excellent choice for Pre-Prohibition Lagers, formerly known as Classic American Pilsners.
Metric Temperature Range: 9-14 °C

2002 PC GAMBRINUS STYLE LAGER
Species:
Profile: Czech-style lager strain with very mild floral aroma, nice lager character in nose. Malt dominates profile with subtle floral/fruit notes. Full, complex flavor profile with full mouthfeel. Finishes soft and smooth with nice lingering maltiness.
Metric Temperature Range: 7-13 °C

Cheers,
Steve

Wyeast Order is still open.

See above for the PC's. Or if there is anything else you would like.

Cheers
Steve

For those pre-orders and just FYI, The Wyeast arrived yesterday. Plenty of yeast available.

Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve, do you have any of the 2352 left this is the one I've been chasing.
Justin

Hi Steve, do you have any of the 2352 left this is the one I've been chasing.
Justin
Hi Justin,

I didn't realise you were chasing this one?

Did you place a pre order? I only order the PC's on the numbers that I have orders for.

I am sorry if I missed it?

Cheers
Steve

Hi Justin,

I didn't realise you were chasing this one?

Did you place a pre order? I only order the PC's on the numbers that I have orders for.

I am sorry if I missed it?

Cheers
Steve

No Steve, I didn't place an order, this is the strain that I've been looking for for years! Just been distracted and had stopped checking this thread. Lesson learnt.
Maybe better luck next year or can you ask them to add to next month's order?

No Steve, I didn't place an order, this is the strain that I've been looking for for years! Just been distracted and had stopped checking this thread. Lesson learnt.
Maybe better luck next year or can you ask them to add to next month's order?
I will place it on the order. They may have some surplus stocks, just wait and see.

Cheers

Steve

They are ready to go.
Cheers
Steve
Excellent Steve, I've just placed an order can you please add the 2352s to the order.
Also if you can correct the address and remove the duplication. Doh!

Cheers
Justin

Excellent Steve, I've just placed an order can you please add the 2352s to the order.
Also if you can correct the address and remove the duplication. Doh!

Cheers
Justin
I'll give you a call. Couple things.

Whens a good time Justin?

Cheers
Steve

All yeasts are in good supply, even if you didn't pre order?

Cheers
Steve

Time to order some Wyeast.

Let me know if there is anything you need. These yeasts will be straight off the plane and to you.

The Private collection is:

1217-PC
WEST COAST IPA

Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae

Profile: This strain is ideally suited to the production of West Coast-style American craft beers, especially pale, IPA, red, and specialties. Thorough attenuation, temperature tolerance, and good flocculation make this an easy strain to work with. Flavor is balanced neutral with mild ester formation at warmer temperatures, allowing hops, character malts, and flavorings to show through.

3191-PC
BERLINER WEISSE BLEND

Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Brettanomyces, Lactobacillus

Profile: This blend includes a German ale strain with low ester formation and a dry, crisp finish. The Lactobacillus included produces moderate levels of acidity, and the unique Brettanomyces strain imparts a critical earthy characteristic that is indicative of a true Berliner Weisse. When this blend is used, expect a slow start to fermentation as the yeast and bacteria in the blend is balanced to allow proper acid production. It generally requires 3-6 months of aging to fully develop flavor characteristics. Use this blend with worts containing extremely low hopping rates.

2575-PC
KÖLSCH II

Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae

Profile: This authentic Kӧlsch strain from one of Germany’s leading brewing schools has a rich flavor profile which accentuates a soft malt finish. It has low or no detectable diacetyl production and will also ferment well at colder temperatures for fast lager type beers.

Latest posts

Back