• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wts - Keg Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prawned

Reaction score
Well the time has come to quit the home brewing hobby, cant afford it anymore. I am selling my keg setup to start with. (fermenting fridge / ag setup will be soon) Included in the keg setup is -

• 4 19ltr kegs
    1 brand new 216ltr freezer with collar
    1 celli tap
    1 party tap
    1 fridgemate temp control
    1 kegs on legs gas bottle (bigger one from hb shops)
    all the connections

I think that is all that is included, no pictures at the moment but i will try to get some uploaded tomorrow. Over $1400 spent would like to get $800 for the lot. if anyone is interested send me a pm.

cheers
ricky

i want to keep it all together. much easyer for me that way :)

Thats understandable, PM me if it falls apart, i'll take some buy some gear from you, then again..... you've allways got ebay

Prawned are you really sure you can't afford it....remember if you sell it you will only have to resort to buying commercially available beer....maybe just scale production back for awhile until finances allow you to go back to where you are now.

Pok

Prawned, I would hate for times to get that tough but I bet you have your reasons and to have that much great gear and have to let it go, they would be good reasons. Pity we are so far apart because for $800 it would be close to mine.

Drew

Pm Sent. A mate of mine has been eyeing off kegging setups for a while...

Pm Sent. A mate of mine has been eyeing off kegging setups for a while...

Will get back to you tomorrow sometime bconnery, finally home and cant really see much. been a long night :)

Any other interest in it? bconnery's mate had a change of circumstances :)

Latest posts

Back