• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTS: CBR two tap andale font + freezer fits two kegs, free timber for

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
I have for sale a F&P freezer with a two tap andale T style font installed (can be flooded).

Freezer comes with baskets etc. I meant to put a collar on it and have wood cut to size, just never got to it. Beer tubing installed less than a year ago, pushed a couple of beers through, very clean setup - gave it a thorough clean when I set it up.

Cost: 200. That's the freezer, font tower, beer lines installed.

If you want the temp controller that's 10 bucks on top.

You also get the freezer baskets, think there are 3/4. And if you wish, pine cut to size to make a collar (will fit 4 kegs with collar).

Pics: I've posted pics before on the forum, look for them, else I'll post some up when I'm back in Canberra next week.

Delivery: Give me a hand and I can deliver around Canberra.

Shame, hopefully you're building something awesome :)
I'm throwing in the dip tray. Fwiw.
Direct photo:

Yeah mate, I scored stuff at decent enough prices and would gladly just pass it on at near that rather than haul it across the border.

Anyway, up for the bored Canberra public service day shift that don't browse AHB during business hours.

Hey guys, jbronko sent the first message, so it's reserved now.

Bungbrew is second in line.

@ Bungbrew, no, does not include taps or tap adapters. Just the freezer, font, snaplock female fittings fitted to font, beer lines, timber for the collar and temp controller if the buyer wants that for 10 bux. And yes, freezer baskets...

I'd be there all of next week, the weekend after this coming one would be perfect for pickup/delivery, or late next week also. I've got a trailer handy so can deliver with some help within reasonable distance.

Ps: stalking Wilbur, mate it'd be a hell of a trip out west hey! Hopefully you can score a freezer locally.

Latest posts

Back