Wtf? Micro-brewery For Sale?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobbyist, not even all that serious. Lot of cash, but lot of items in there would add up quick.

You an AG brewer Kieren?

You in Whyalla? My brother lives down that way (Arno Bay). Much in the way of ingredients down that way?

It's a she.... Just sayin. Seller's name n all :p

Very dreaming 2

You an AG brewer Kieren?

You in Whyalla? My brother lives down that way (Arno Bay). Much in the way of ingredients down that way?

I have been AG'ing for about 5 years. I get all my ingrediants mailed either from craftbrewer or beerbelly. If I drive back to Adelaide then I may pick some up there. Otherwise I just get a pallet of grain sent up :) Though I am looking to source some unmalted barley from a work mate who knows some farmers around ardrossan area - going to try my hand at some home malting.

Does your brother brew?

I assume he/she works in marketing!

a 40L HB rig, marketed as a 'Micro Brewery'... genius! - must sell my 100L rig and re-buld it at half the cost! :p

Yep, dreamin.

looks less impressive than many of the breweries owned by members here!

Just checked the sellers history she's also sold in the past a pair of jousting sticks, an ergonomic chair and a range of colourful hand knitted jumpers. :lol:

A jousting stick could make a good mash paddle?

I'm guessing she's trying to get back her outlay?

I have been AG'ing for about 5 years. I get all my ingrediants mailed either from craftbrewer or beerbelly. If I drive back to Adelaide then I may pick some up there. Otherwise I just get a pallet of grain sent up :) Though I am looking to source some unmalted barley from a work mate who knows some farmers around ardrossan area - going to try my hand at some home malting.

Does your brother brew?

Nah, he should be though - the amount of beer he goes through. Our other brother and myself are both keen K&Kers though. I'm taking some easy drinking bogan (said with pride) beer home over Christmas to try and get a few more converts down that way =p.

If you can work the malting out you're in the right place. =)

may need the jousting sticks to turn into stilts to get up to the HLT.

hmmm thinking Bruamiester personally for that kind of cash.

no need for stilt insurance.

Some mighty fine DIN kegs owned by Lion Nathan right there ...

I love it when women try to sell something they don't know much about.

Even better when they actually sell it to someone who has even less of an idea and a lot more $$ than brains.

Latest posts

Back