• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB snaplock adapter shank

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Wilson

Reaction score
I've been trawling the usual places for awhile now looking for snaplock adapters to finish off my 4 tap font.

So I have the part that attaches to the font but need the part that attaches to the tap (I'm running perlicks in case that matters).

I know that I can pick them up from CB which I will probably do if there aren't any floating around here.

If anyone has any of these bad boys collecting dust in the brewery please give me a yell.

Cheers

Mr W

If your talking about male snap locks grain and grape sell them as I saw them there just last week.

Thanks for the suggestion Shaunous/Cocko, I'll go down that path if there aren't any takers here.

Could anyone confirm the part I need? I assume its this one with the coupling nut and not the Downey column (which looks to me like its the same just without he nut).

Cheers

Mr W

image.jpg

MisterWilson said:
Thanks for the suggestion Shaunous/Cocko, I'll go down that path if there aren't any takers here.

Could anyone confirm the part I need? I assume its this one with the coupling nut and not the Downey column (which looks to me like its the same just without he nut).

Cheers

Mr W
That's it mate, can buy straight from Andale, and grab a few extra o'rings for you spare parts bin while you order.

Latest posts

Back