• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb - S Type Keg Coupler (for Heineken And Asahi Kegs)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perry_winkles

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering whether anyone in the Melb area has an excess S Type Keg Coupler that they would be willing to sell.

Happy to pay a fair price.

Cheers
Perry_Winkles

Keg King will be your best bet.

I have a coupler at home I'll never use (came with my kegerator). Not sure what type it is but will post up a pic when I get home if you like

Hi Pennywise,

If you could post a pick, that would be great. I think it would most likely be a D type coupler - most sold with kegerators are but you never know.

If it doesn't match, I will just buy one from internet as suggested by others - thanks for your help.

Cheers

Will do, it was supposed to come with 2 different couplers but I only got one so you never know

Pm'd a pic yesterday but though I may as well post a pic up in case you don't want it but someone else does

ff1ab7df.jpg

Hi Pennywise,

Thanks for posting pic - really appreciated mate.

However, like DU99 indicates, this looks like a CUB coupler. The Asahi couplers stick out further at the bottom where it enters the keg. But thanks again for posting the pic.

And thanks to all that posted a response - great imput from all as always.

Cheers
Perry_Winkles

Ive seen them for less than $40 brand new online - somewhere. will have a look later and find the site. They don't come with adaptors for your lines though. Also saw them at Craftbrewers yesterday but didn't get a price so give them a call as I don't think they are listed on the CB website. They had barbs on their unit.

Cheers

Back