• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WayneCP86

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know its probably a bit early, if ao just ignore for now and I'll bump the post later in. Hoping to get in early as I see some harvests are starting, so a dibs I guess.

Im after a couple of rhizomes, Chinook and Mt. Hood so if any one has some coming Im interested.

Cheers
Wayne

Seconding this one. I'm also keen to have a go at growing some hops. Basically looking for any hop variety!

Hey everyone

Hows the harvests going? Any rhizomes up for sale yet?

Cheers

I have a small number of rhizomes to sell, a maybe 2 mt hood, 1 cluster, 2 hersbrucker, and heaps of EKG. And I'm looking for some Saaz and Tettnang to swap as well.

I've still got 3 plants for sale.

1 EKG and 2 Cluster.

How much are you after for the EKG?

$30 each... in the pot, with a seasons growth behind it.

Pulled a bunch of chinook or Columbus zomes out of the missus's garden bed today,

Pickup Ringwood

Free

Yob I'm in Ringwood tomorrow... I'll send you a pm. Cheers!

malt & barley blues said:
Were they vigorous producers?
Unfortunately not, I don't think they liked being moved half way through the season, they were going well before that.

The roots did make it out of the pot though, so the foundations have been laid....

Got a few Chinook rhizomes. Free if picked up Melbourne Northern Suburbs. Will post for cost of postage if needed [emoji106]

The Cascade, Chinook & Cluster you sent me last year Curly. Thanks again mate.

1462074138682.jpg

Latest posts

Back