• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[WTB] MillMaster MKII Crank Handle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zappa

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these crank handles they're no longer using and don't mind parting with?

Think I have one, not sure what version, will take a look tomorrow.

Glutton for punishment I guess. I've been using vice grips as a makeshift handle and it doesn't take that long to mill 11kg of grain. Really just enjoy the process, and i reckon it would be a good backup should your motor burn out. I do have a shaft coupler and will eventually hook it up to a wiper motor - just have to build my bench first!

Fair call! If no one has a handle, i'll have a motor on it sooner than later I guess B)

Does the handle off a mk1 fit it?
If so I've got one of those

I think the MK11 shaft is smaller & metric but it's definitely a different size. Just don't mess your shaft up too much on your mill using multi grips or it might give you a problem trying to fit either a handle or coupling if you decide to motorise it.

Well, was in a rush to get a brew out on Sunday, so used my $20 k-mart corded drill. Had to mill quite coarse at first, then sent it all through again for a finer crush. I can see the appeal of the motorized mill now. Convenient!

Get the ozito spade handle drill or equivalent mate. It's a motor, chuck, power supply, control dial, on/off switch, housing, power lead all built into a very tidy package available at you local green shed.

If that's the 750W drill, I can definitely recommend that - works a treat.

zappa said:
Cheers pf, I might just go that route. Very practical!

barls said:
Does the handle off a mk1 fit it?
If so I've got one of those

If you are interested in parting with it I have a mark one and a motor I dont use. I would be interested.

Latest posts

Back