• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb Kegs (adelaide)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnergeticSloth

Reaction score
Thought i would try here before handing out the cash to buy new 1
Im currently after the newer 12 or 23 litre type (shorter and fatter) to use as a porta keg for camping trips and function nights.

Also interested in the usual 18L postmix size as well

Cheers

ive had a look at them already but i was just seeing if there was any i could get 2nd hand before throwing cash out for new 1s if i didnt have to :rolleyes:

Sorry, i got the impression that you were also after second hand cornies.
What places have you looked in already?

fairy nuff, but they're fairly sought after...

Yeah im after 2nd cornies but mainly after the other 1s

If need be i was going to order 4cornie pack from craftbrewer

Thought i would try here before handing out the cash to buy new 1
Im currently after the newer 12 or 23 litre type (shorter and fatter) to use as a porta keg for camping trips and function nights.

Also interested in the usual 18L postmix size as well

Cheers

The new ones from EasyKegging are a fairly new and small volume segment of the market and I wouldn't hold out much hope of finding any second hand ones. The popular cornies are great for taking to parties etc and there are all sorts of options such as a keg charger and bronco tap. If you are looking to turn up at the do with a hi tech looking thingo, you can polish Cornies to mirror finish.

Craftbrewer (no affiliation) do a four keg special free delivery. Recommended.

yeah but cornies are a bit hard to keep cool in summer when camping for 3+days :lol:

Back