• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB Kegging System (Kegerator or Keezer + Kegs, etc.) (Melbourne)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwavz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the help so far. I have now made 7 brews altogether and am getting sick of bottling. (as many said I would)

I have an IPA (DFH 90 Minute Clone) and a Belgium Blonde fermenting at the moment from the weekend and am looking into getting a kegging system.
Not having a lot of the tools, making my own Keezer or Kegerator does not seem possible.

Does anyone have a kegerator/keezer, kegs, gasbottle, etc. they are not using and/or are willing to relinquish, please?

Located in the S.E suburbs of Melbourne.
Budget, maybe a few hundred. I am seeing if a few mates want to chip in which may allow me to buy new, but for now just putting the feelers out there.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Gwavz

have a look on Gumtree, I found my 2 tap keggerator with a 50 litre keg and a 6kg gas bottle (full) for $265

Sold the 50L keg for $50 - As i already had 19L kegs

there are bargains to be found

A kegerator is incredibly simple to build, the first version of my old kegerator just had an 8mm hole through the side for the gas line and 2 holes in the door for the taps, everything else just screwed in
Have a look around for a few guides on youtube

Hi sp0rk,

I have seen a chunk of material on fridges and freezer conversions and wanted something pre-built if possible.
Indeed, it looks fairly straight forward. Maybe I need to tee up the guy next door to borrow his tools and expertise or trade a few beers for someone's time.

Cheers

The good old beer economy :)

Possibly know a couple of mates that could help out on the project. But I still would prefer something already established... please :)

Anyone!? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

gwavz said:
The good old beer economy :)

Possibly know a couple of mates that could help out on the project. But I still would prefer something already established... please :)

Anyone!? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Hi mate,

I'm selling a CO2 cylinder in this forum if you're interested.

Cheers.

Hey mate I live in the S.E suburbs. Keg king get kegerators back that have a broken thermostat which is easy to fix. An they give the kegerators away. They also have cheap kegs every now and then. I'm a trade and love to tinker with beer related projects so if ya need a hand let me know.

contact beerdrinkingbob on here...
word on the street is he may be selling up...

Latest posts

Back